Didn't quite hit the note...that wasn't such a good time...

dimpy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now a couple of Rhitarda stans are getting it -_-

She has stans? :blink: Poor little bugger. He's going against an army with only a boy scout troop -_-

It was just one.

Janet was off key in just one performance in her over three decades long career.

What's Rihanna, Ciara and Kelly's excuses?

That's who I forgot to name in my comment. I was thinking about her, but couldn't think of her name -_-

Some Kelly stan said MJ is shaking his head down at Janet

I told them the only thing he's shaking his head at is Kelly's first week sales

That was you?! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL yeah. Kelly stans really have some nerve!

They're a mess, but when you stan for someone who's not even on Keri Hilson's level, you can't help but being a mess.

It's only on GrapeJuice so far. -_-

It's just a matter of time before MTO goes TOF overboard with it.

A lot of fans on twitter have emailed the guy to take the video down.

Hello,

First I'd like to thank you for recording Janet's videos from the show. I'm a die hard fan and look forward to new clips after every show, so I appreciate it. However, I do have a concern. The video of That's The Way Love Goes where her mic cuts out, though isn't a big deal to us, has made its way to the blogs and people are trashing her for it. I would just like you to please consider deleting the video for Janet's benefit. She's been through enough and I hate seeing people trash her for something so small and petty. Thank you for reading this and again thank you for taking vids for YouTube to see.

Hopefully he will. This went way too far, it is NOT even remotely serious. This is why I didn't want it to get into the hands of non-Janet fans and even some of them....too fuckin messy. And that goddamn Kelly Rowland stan tried the fuck out of it.

A lot of fans on twitter have emailed the guy to take the video down.

Hopefully he will. This went way too far, it is NOT even remotely serious. This is why I didn't want it to get into the hands of non-Janet fans and even some of them....too fuckin messy. And that goddamn Kelly Rowland stan tried the fuck out of it.

I did the same. :thumbup:

And a Kelly and Rihdundant stan trying it? Gerl..

I did the same. :thumbup:

And a Kelly and Rihdundant stan trying it? Gerl..

What that Kelly stan said....I was just flabbergasted. Like...a real live breathing person couldn't possibly think all of that, forreal.

And I don't think the guy meant any harm by posting it, honestly.

---

See, like us here, we can see it and have a laugh, and carry on. People who don't like her will run with it. :sigh:

What that Kelly stan said....I was just flabbergasted. Like...a real live breathing person couldn't possibly think all of that, forreal.

And I don't think the guy meant any harm by posting it, honestly.

I read the whole comments section and it was just a fool. :lol:

That's why you should watch the videos before you put them up. :lol:

Bey's team should have kept that up since she hopped back up and performed like it didn't happen. Imagine Rhitarda taking a fall like that -_-

Well the videos are still up :lmao: But it's just bad press that's gonna come of it.

Archived