Didn't quite hit the note...that wasn't such a good time...

dimpy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, someone got fired after that.

Lmao poor thing. Whoever messed that up needs lashings. The fact that she still killed the performance and didn't react is just.... QUEEN STATUS.

That's a true performer ^_^

:thumbup:

She was deathly out of tune. But at least we know the intro is live. She should try singing that song live.

I was saying on twitter, throughout the tour I've noticed that a lot is live, then parts, especially with heavy dancing or near the end of the show, she relies more or completely on the backtrack (Scream/RN. Though parts of RN are sung as well). And I ain't even mad. :thumbup:

I was saying on twitter, throughout the tour I've noticed that a lot is live, then parts, especially with heavy dancing or near the end of the show, she relies more or completely on the backtrack (Scream/RN. Though parts of RN are sung as well). And I ain't even mad. :thumbup:

Her mic was supposed to be on around :30. So we know that part is live. The track kicks in when the verse starts. This song really isn't vocally demanding, she should try singing it live.

As for the title, it's "Didn't quite hit the note...." -_-

Her mic was supposed to be on around :30. So we know that part is live. The track kicks in when the verse starts. This song really isn't vocally demanding, she should try singing it live.

As for the title, it's "Didn't quite hit the note...." -_-

That's what I'm saying though. It's near the end of the show - she's fatigued more then.

And I know, I noticed that I left "quite" out right after I posted it but I didn't know how to fix it :rolleyes:

It's not like she was trying to sing. We all know Janet lips, but to maintain the appearance of live singing, she sings while her microphone feed is coming from the pre-recorded track. That way her chest rises and falls accordingly.

Besides, you can tell after the first line, she heard herself and tried to get in pitch. Then the tech man who now works at Radio Shack woke up and switched the feeds. :sigh:

That's what I'm saying though. It's near the end of the show - she's fatigued more then.

And I know, I noticed that I left "quite" out right after I posted it but I didn't know how to fix it :rolleyes:

I wish she would sing live a bit more often, at least the ballads.

You have to use the full editor to edit the title of the the thread. -_-

Then the tech man who now works at Radio Shack woke up and switched the feeds. :sigh:

:lmao:

Archived