• Created
  • Last Reply

This post:

:excited:

Goodnight ^_^:wave:

WAS.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NOT.

*does more* :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

NECESSARY.

:rolleyes:

9 pages is not a flop. The gif being quoted twice is not a flop. Your wig 'snatching' kills are flops :)

2crr0py.jpg

This thread is a flop and only made it to 9 pages of my ICONIC and LEGENDARY presence on each page!

You should be paying me homage. :coffee:

It's OK TOF. We know it hurts to be permanently bald after the years of constant wigs being taken from your head. There's no need to cry

JanetJacksonAward1407004-vi.jpg

Sweetie, I am Michael...

10740t1.jpg

And my ICONIC wig remains CEMENTED to my scalp! :coffee:

2crr0py.jpg

This thread is a flop and only made it to 9 pages of my ICONIC and LEGENDARY presence on each page!

You should be paying me homage. :coffee:

Sweetie, I am Michael...

10740t1.jpg

And my ICONIC wig remains CEMENTED to my scalp! :coffee:

This thread was doing fine without your presence -_-.

You're not Michael. As stated previously...Michael snatched wigs...he didn't have his snatched. I am Michael for I have never had my wig snatched...and I stay snatching wigs. Hence why I have more rep points than YOU. My sister is Reyna...the iconic Janet Jackson. You are Randy (or Jermaine - take your pick).

This thread was doing fine without your presence -_-.

You're not Michael. As stated previously...Michael snatched wigs...he didn't have his snatched. I am Michael for I have never had my wig snatched...and I stay snatching wigs. Hence why I have more rep points than YOU. My sister is Reyna...the iconic Janet Jackson. You are Randy (or Jermaine - take your pick).

Girl, I was like 3rd or 4th post on the 1st page...with me this thread would have TANKED! :coffee: :coffee: Pay homage... :yep:

I've already claimed Mike, so you're just gonna have to deal with that. -_- You were "Katoya" but you're actions in this thread have forced me to reconsider that...I MIGHT consider making your Toya again, but only after you beg for my forgiveness (just as Latoya had to do in real life :excited: :excited: lol)

Girl, I was like 3rd or 4th post on the 1st page...with me this thread would have TANKED! :coffee: :coffee: Pay homage... :yep:

I've already claimed Mike, so you're just gonna have to deal with that. -_- You were "Katoya" but you're actions in this thread have forced me to reconsider that...I MIGHT consider making your Toya again, but only after you beg for my forgiveness (just as Latoya had to do in real life :excited: :excited: lol)

Girlmanheshething, I was the 1st post on the 1st page...without me there would be no thread. Show respect -_-. I'm the template.

You're clearly Jermaine as is proven by your doing too much shenanigans.

Girlmanheshething, I was the 1st post on the 1st page...without me there would be no thread. Show respect -_-. I'm the template.

You're clearly Jermaine as is proven by your doing too much shenanigans.

Your template wouldn've flopped without my ICONIC presence. I want homage. :coffee:

I am Michael, and you will continue to deal. :coffee:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: @ both of you :umm:

Sanka can I have a burial fit for a king/queen/princess/prince/president???

I'll think about it :coffee:

Out of whose pockets?

I already got a grip around Sankofa's wallet :coffee:

I have Steve Job's money, he can have the burial of a life time if I feel like it :coffee:

Broadcasted everywhere like CNN has over 100 stations. I can set it up :thumbup:

Archived