Janhova's Scripture of the Week - #2

bu.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I warned you in the start of this thread....you better watch your step or you're gonna die. TOF I have snatched your assortment of straw-like wigs on numerous occasions. You're running out of lives...I've already had to extend your nine to ninety. When will you learn?

:whistle:

I warned you in the start of this thread....you better watch your step or you're gonna die. TOF I have snatched your assortment of straw-like wigs on numerous occasions. You're running out of lives...I've already had to extend your nine to ninety. When will you learn?

He might need a warranty. -_-

My wig was merely tugged on in this thread, and you had a very loose grip when you actually tugged on it. :coffee:

My wig remains secure and I remain unbothered.

tossandturn-vi.gif:coffee:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His warranty expired years ago >_<

My wig was merely tugged on in this thread, and you had a very loose grip when you actually tugged on it. :coffee:

My wig remains secure and I remain unbothered.

:coffee:

You're delusional you're delusional. Keep crying Chris

opzmf8-vi.gif

Archived