What inspired your SN?

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Yeah... SummerSlam looks boring as funk tho... so much for that

I'll be watching a free live stream of it as usual -_- I don't think anything can make the WWE better. Sin Cara was already suspended for using steroids (though they're going to end the suspension early so they can try to make him big), and they gave Beth Kharma's angle about getting rid of the "barbies" minus being a psycho -_-

I'll be watching a free live stream of it as usual -_- I don't think anything can make the WWE better. Sin Cara was already suspended for using steroids (though they're going to end the suspension early so they can try to make him big), and they gave Beth Kharma's angle about getting rid of the "barbies" minus being a psycho -_-

is that why i don't see him? i thought he "died" going through that table at MONEY IN THE BANK ppv :asham:

is that why i don't see him? i thought he "died" going through that table at MONEY IN THE BANK ppv :asham:

:asham: They only had him at that ppv only so the audience can witness him getting "injured", because he was already suspended -_- Triple H is his manager and he's doing everything possible to get him back out there sooner than later.

:asham: They only had him at that ppv only so the audience can witness him getting "injured", because he was already suspended -_- Triple H is his manager and he's doing everything possible to get him back out there sooner than later.

LOL damn!! u know too much of the inside.. i tend to stray from insider news

plus i'm not a fan of luchadores

LOL damn!! u know too much of the inside.. i tend to stray from insider news

plus i'm not a fan of luchadores

I had to because I knew there wasn't any way in hell that Layla could beat Michelle in that "Loser Leaves the WWE" match :sigh: Plus I was trying to find out if Kharma was really pregnant or if they were sending her to a fat camp -_-

I had to because I knew there wasn't any way in hell that Layla could beat Michelle in that "Loser Leaves the WWE" match :sigh: Plus I was trying to find out if Kharma was really pregnant or if they were sending her to a fat camp -_-

Preggers I hope.. She inspired me lol I can't wait for her return/her vs Beth rival

The Velvet Rope and the messages of that album as they related to me are the reasons I became a Janet stan after already being a fan. I remembered her saying what "Sankofa" meant, and then "Memory" is my favorite interlude from the album. So combining the meanings, "the memories that I am not afraid to look into my past and gain from". I have applied that so often in my life. So here you have me: "Sankofa Memories"

Archived