Glee characters will graduate

Aquaria

Thats true. But, she purposefully made out with the best friend that cheated with his ex, got her pregnant, and let him think it was his baby for half a year and admitted it was to make him feel bad.

Thats why he called her mean and she was mean but I hope they get back together. The christmas songs they sing to each other next week are good.

The episode was very contrived -_- too much melodrama -_-

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right I almost forgot, I LOVED the dogs days are over performance, even though they really can't pull it off like Florence -_- But it was a great number, full of life and joy ^_^

omg and Don't Cry For Me Argentina!! When Kurt began lifting his arms and Blaine motioned to put them down :lmao:

Loveeeeeeeeee her 2. :dance:

I know one thang: They need to expand the "Mercedes" character. The sterotypical black chick who sings all the riffs and yells at the end of every song/performance is not a good look. :rolleyes::umm: They need to do something with that character.

Yeah, they are neglecting her -_- I LOVE Mike Change :wub: :wub: I like that he and Brittany have had more time this season ^_^