Aquaria

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes::devil:-_-

i was just joshing :rolleyes:

:lol:

Me too. Were you a Queer As Folk fan? Schoolboys on TV are so much more promiscuous than I ever was. -_-

no never watched it -_- I knew of it though. Wasn't it on like HBO or something? LOL. Teens in general. I'm looking at you Dawson's Creek :umm:

So...is this Glee show really that good? I've never seen it before. I kept telling myself to watch it when it first came out because my boy Kevin McHale who was in the ILLEST boyband of the past decade "NLT" (to this day I'm still buggin about their split), but I never did >_<

I like it for the most part. it is like watching a musical every week. Sometimes the writing can be off and they focus on the wrong characters or not enough of the strong characters. But, I like that it is a VERY talented cast. Whether it is vocally or with the dancing, or comedic timing, there is a ton of talent that the writers have to work to harness and show the best of.

Sue is amazing, Britney is dumb as shit and absolutely hilarious, her magic comb scene and talking about the cricket that is stealing her jewlery I was dying.

When I first saw him that's exactly what I thought of, and then Sue Sylvester said it in a later episode. :lol: Yeah, I see Justin in him too.

sue always says what we're thinking. :lol:

i can't wait to see her as "the grinch" next week. :excited:

"Lady Lips" :lmao:

how contrived was Rachel cheating on Finn, and he got sooooooo upset it's like UGH please you manwhore :rolleyes: My heart broke for Rachel -_-

Lol how was finn a manwhore? He had a point he fucked santana when he was single. Rachel had a man she cant be pissed at that. You could see it building up all season that it was gonna come out though. Santana's pussy was itching to spill. I wanted Rachel to go gangsta jew and snatch her wig tho. Quinn has been the only one to go for Santana so far but she need to get dragged.

Lol how was finn a manwhore? He had a point he fucked santana when he was single. Rachel had a man she cant be pissed at that. You could see it building up all season that it was gonna come out though. Santana's pussy was itching to spill. I wanted Rachel to go gangsta jew and snatch her wig tho. Quinn has been the only one to go for Santana so far but she need to get dragged.

Rachel and Puck didn't even sleep together <_<

Rachel and Puck didn't even sleep together <_<

Thats true. But, she purposefully made out with the best friend that cheated with his ex, got her pregnant, and let him think it was his baby for half a year and admitted it was to make him feel bad.

Thats why he called her mean and she was mean but I hope they get back together. The christmas songs they sing to each other next week are good.