Janet Jackson Survivor: All For You Edition

dimpy

I speak for my wife. The Divine Goddess, the Alpha and Omega, the Initium, the Anointed One, the most beautiful of all to ever exist. Janhova Damitallah Josus Godson. And you will deal :coffee: my wife is pleased. She just blew me another kiss :thumbup:

Chile lies. That was a

2m44pvr.gif

For trying to vote out Better Days :coffee:

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know we still cool.

But I will not have this game compromised with the early votings of great songs like the TVR Survivor. :coffee:

The Damita Jo & 20 YO Survivors will be interesting.

Yeah I know.

TVR was horrible. I was about to have Wissam crash some planes into people's houses :filenails:

I've already picked the winners for those :coffee:

Yeah I know.

TVR was horrible. I was about to have Wissam crash some planes into people's houses :filenails:

I've already picked the winners for those :coffee:

16kivl.jpg

Tonight's The Savior's Night the FIRST to be gone??? Ugh!!!!

Seeing as I'm the only JanHova stan that luvs 20 Y.O., I'll probably be the only one in there, along with the few that want Enjoy to win :coffee: but I'd luv to hear your picks.

16kivl.jpg

Tonight's The Savior's Night the FIRST to be gone??? Ugh!!!!

Seeing as I'm the only JanHova stan that luvs 20 Y.O., I'll probably be the only one in there, along with the few that want Enjoy to win :coffee: but I'd luv to hear your picks.

jags5k.gif

EXACTLY!!!! :angry:

DJ: SloLove, STWY, or R&B Junkie. Honorable Mention: I Want You

20 y.o.: DI2M, L2L, or Enjoy :coffee:

jags5k.gif

EXACTLY!!!! :angry:

DJ: SloLove, STWY, or R&B Junkie. Honorable Mention: I Want You

20 y.o.: DI2M, L2L, or Enjoy :coffee:

For DJ I can def see I Want Jesus winning or even the title track. LYDLM is forever my jam though. :coffee:

YAAAAAAS for Do It 2 Me such a wasted hit single (might be the Jan Jam 2morrow). That or With U will win. If we're counting bonus tracks Days Go By has a strong chance.

This reminds me, I still have to keep looking for the album cover with her grabbing the "0"

For DJ I can def see I Want Jesus winning or even the title track. LYDLM is forever my jam though. :coffee:

YAAAAAAS for Do It 2 Me such a wasted hit single. That or With U. If we're counting bonus tracks Days Go By has a strong chance.

This reminds me, I still have to keep looking for the album cover with her grabbing the "0"

I can see your picks going for both :cheers:

I just know that GIOM better not win for 20. I know with the kind of fuckery that goes on around here, it might -_-

That is one of the most beautiful pics of her. I finally found it after FOREVER of searching. :wub:

I can see your picks going for both :cheers:

I just know that GIOM better not win for 20. I know with the kind of fuckery that goes on around here, it might -_-

That is one of the most beautiful pics of her. I finally found it after FOREVER of searching. :wub:

Girl Get It Off The Album will be my FIRST vote. That song ain't nothing but S.E.X.'s lessor little sister :filenails:

Which 20 YO covers do u have?? I have the original & the one with Jan looking down at her younger self on her t-shirt. I can't find the other one NO where. But the one I want the most is her grabbing the "0". that one is gorgeous.

Girl Get It Off The Album will be my FIRST vote. That song ain't nothing but S.E.X.'s lessor little sister :filenails:

Which 20 YO covers do u have?? I have the original & the one with Jan looking down at her younger self on her t-shirt. I can't find the other one NO where. But the one I want the most is her grabbing the "0". that one is gorgeous.

Shh, dance with me on that one dancing-o.gif

The original, the one with her holding the 0 and the one that was taken of her from that magazine in 06 about how she lost weight. needless to say, wifey got it goin' ON :yahoo:

Ayyye, now. I get my life from that song w/ an occasional bop

All My Ladies SAY! S-H-O Me Me. See, I Hear You Ova There! Talkin Looooud n' SHIT. But Can You B-A-C-K I-T U-P BOI! U-P BOI!!!

Getit13.gif

GhettoMita Jo showed her ass in that.

If I see you listening to that on Last.FM,....I'm removing you :ph34r: (I think I have you on there :unsure: )

Archived