Janet Jackson Survivor: All For You Edition

dimpy

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't yall dare come for Holier Days, sis. :filenails:

In fact, I sacrifice my vote for Come On, Let Me Skip This Track in order to save Holier Days :coffee:

She blew me 4 kisses and winked at me. Laurel winked, too. Obviously my wife trusts my judgement :filenails:

China Love is next :coffee:

You.Will.NOT!!!!!

nene_notthe1.gif

I will snatch that Stan Card (as well as $50) OWT your wallet!!!

You can't snatch a damn thing from me :coffee: I am married to the goddess and am her voice on this forum. It will either be CL, YAR or your lil axe-wound COGU. Don't come for me, baby doll. You will lose :coffee:

Now refill momma's coffee cup. :filenails:

Don't get too comfortable, babe. I didn't declare my next choice :coffee: and you can't speak for my wife :coffee:

I'm speaking for My Queen Mother Superior. The Creator of the Heavens & Earth. The Omnipotent One. The One, the only JanHova QueenMita JoSus IconSon Christ :coffee: & she would be sadden that yall are voting out You Ain't Right, Better Days & China Love in the early goings. I hope yall go to church Sunday :filenails:

I'm speaking for My Queen Mother Superior. The Creator of the Heavens & Earth. The Omnipotent One. The One, the only JanHova QueenMita JoSus IconSon Christ :coffee: & she would be sadden that yall are voting out You Ain't Right, Better Days & China Love in the early goings. I hope yall go to church Sunday :filenails:

I speak for my wife. The Divine Goddess, the Alpha and Omega, the Initium, the Anointed One, the most beautiful of all to ever exist. Janhova Damitallah Josus Godson. And you will deal :coffee: my wife is pleased. She just blew me another kiss :thumbup:

Archived