Janet Jackson Survivor: All For You Edition

dimpy

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. "Geishas" isn't a word. The word "Geisha" in itself serves as both plural and singular.

2. What?

1. I put a (?) behind it the fist time since I wasn't sure. Since you're trying to so hard to discredit what I'm saying, you should have said that the first time I posted it :filenails:

2. Read your post and then mine to get the answer since it's hard to get it the first try.

1. I put a (?) behind it the fist time since I wasn't sure. Since you're trying to so hard to discredit what I'm saying, you should have said that the first time I posted it :filenails:

2. Read your post and then mine to get the answer since it's hard to get it the first try.

1. Didn't notice that on the first read through. I just didn't see it.

2. If I translated it correctly, then it sounds like you discredited yourself to an extent. You said the Chinese "Geisha" or whatever they are called, never sold their bodies. Possibly implying the Japanese Geisha did. I said that hardly any of the Geisha participated in that, and you said that hardly any of the Geisha or Geisha-like women in the different countries did. A bit of a reach, but that sounds accurate.

1. Didn't notice that on the first read through. I just didn't see it.

2. If I translated it correctly, then it sounds like you discredited yourself to an extent. You said the Chinese "Geisha" or whatever they are called, never sold their bodies. Possibly implying the Japanese Geisha did. I said that hardly any of the Geisha participated in that, and you said that hardly any of the Geisha or Geisha-like women in the different countries did. A bit of a reach, but that sounds accurate.

1. Oh well.

2. I was wrong (I'll admit it), but so are you. After doing some quick research (non-wiki), majority of the Geisha (regardless of the country) did the same thing (mainly entertained with their talents rather than sexual talents [all had a few whores in the place though], and were forced to "retire" when they were getting married ). To most cultures the Japanese Geisha isn't/aren't that distinct from the others, but they've been more mainstream due to books and movies using the word "Geisha" while other countries obviously used a different term for their "Geisha". To a certain extent, we're both right and wrong.

3. So like I said:

And I'm gonna make sure to vote for it next round too -_- *gets my Memoirs of a Geisha on to "China Love"*

moag.gif

Truth :filenails:

Bitch <_<

I can't believe yall are voting for the magical "China Love" while "Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)" is still there :mellow:

*votes for "Truth"*

Not here for the asian persuasion over the fuck you Rene song.

visa-declined.jpg

:coffee:

Tell em girl! +1! :cheers:

that's because they have no real musical taste. DEAD@ tired-ass elevator Truth being stellar over China Love....in what fucking world?! I had to go to youtube real quick to even remember how that boring song even goes!

:rolleyes:. China Love is lame.

This has been the worst voting process for the albums by far :umm:

As proven by Feels So Right being voted out already. This album is like that moment on Black Friday when they open the store doors and a stampede starts with folks getting trampled on >_<. 20 YO & Discipline will be funny to watch.

Elimination Round:

China Love - 12

You Ain't Right - 2

Come On Get Up - 1

Truth - 3

Doesn't Really Matter - 1

China Love has been eliminated.

Remaining Songs:

You Ain't Right

All For You

Come On Get Up

Trust a Try

Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)

Truth

Someone To Call My Lover

Doesn't Really Matter

---

Archived