I'm trying to be supportive

Xtraordinary Xternal

Is there a way you could prove to your nephew his guy is hitting on you? If so, then you won't have to say anything.

Sorta? I mean its little things he does... the eye contact... the little touches here and there... the little compliments or suggestive double talk... My nephew a smart kid but he still young...and dude is closer to my age anyway I'm 28 so we have a bit more in common.

Sorta? I mean its little things he does... the eye contact... the little touches here and there... the little compliments or suggestive double talk... My nephew a smart kid but he still young...and dude is closer to my age anyway I'm 28 so we have a bit more in common.

Well if all this is there, perhaps since he isn't reacting to it, you should probably just sit him down and tell him. He may very well notice it, but doesn't want it to be real.

Well if all this is there, perhaps since he isn't reacting to it, you should probably just sit him down and tell him. He may very well notice it, but doesn't want it to be real.

The dude is really sneaky... ugh I don't want my nephew to get hurt but eventually I might have to just let him know... I believe hes ignoring certain things because he likes him and think he in love. :sigh:

The dude is really sneaky... ugh I don't want my nephew to get hurt but eventually I might have to just let him know... I believe hes ignoring certain things because he likes him and think he in love. :sigh:

"Young Love". All we can say. It can blind the obvious but only because those involved want it to. The sooner you tell him, the better things can be. Just don't lose your cool and call the bf out in front of him. That happens, your nephew will jump to his defense as you can bet.

I just can't with my nephew new boyfriend... Hes really flirty and messy... he hits on me ALOT... to the point where my dude got a lil pissed. I'm trying not to break up his relationship but I'm really tempted... my nephew 17 hes 24. :sigh: I know if I tell him hes bad for him... it will make him want him more or something...

take the high road, your nephew is probably looking up to you, as gay men we have to set the standard and draw lines, you should react to him hitting on you the way a str8 dude would, like WTF is wrong wit yo ass? Handle yo business :filenails: That shit aint Kosher, anyway the nephew has to learn the same damn way we all did, you just remove yourself from the equation unless you like them young ones :umm: I don't :filenails:

Archived