The last.fm thread

RedSimba

lol yea i thought i told u booked her for a chicago show. its goin dowon on the 30th!

Wow that's so crazy! You book her around the same time she has a play resurgence on my charts ~ so it's official! :P:lol:

Will you be at the event or were you just booking it?

Wow that's so crazy! You book her around the same time she has a play resurgence on my charts ~ so it's official! :P:lol:

Will you be at the event or were you just booking it?

i know rite! haha she was booked months ago but the performance is in a few days. coincidence! i have 2 show u a video where she did the whistle register for like 5 minutes straight! LOL :excited:

i know rite! haha she was booked months ago but the performance is in a few days. coincidence! i have 2 show u a video where she did the whistle register for like 5 minutes straight! LOL :excited:

I must see that! She's one of my 3 favorite whistle-register singers (I'm sure you know the other two :P). I remember listening to her cover of Minnie Riperton's "Inside My Love" and she held it for a good minute there too :excited:

I must see that! She's one of my 3 favorite whistle-register singers (I'm sure you know the other two :P). I remember listening to her cover of Minnie Riperton's "Inside My Love" and she held it for a good minute there too :excited:

im supposed to be there but thats about 80% right now i got so much to do but i will definitely do all i can to be there!

i think this is the one my boy derrick evans did bg 4 --->