The last.fm thread

RedSimba

Do you have her as 'Janet' or 'Janet Jackson' on your iTunes/iPod? You'll have to change it to the latter, but I don't know what you do for the plays already scrobbled. :unsure:

"Janet," and I couldn't live with myself if I changed it LOL.

It used to scrobble under "Janet Jackson" despite it being labeled differently in iTunes, but I think I changed something in my Last FM settings a few weeks ago. I couldn't tell you what I did or how I did it though. :asham:

"Janet," and I couldn't live with myself if I changed it LOL.

It used to scrobble under "Janet Jackson" despite it being labeled differently in iTunes, but I think I changed something in my Last FM settings a few weeks ago. I couldn't tell you what I did or how I did it though. :asham:

Yeah, you don't want to mess anything up. I think Jessie did that and he ended up abandoning last.fm for about a year or something. :lol:

Obviously there's more than one artist using the name Janet (Janet herself has recorded under both names, because I think TVR and DJ list only her first name on the spine, so it's a little confusing) but it's still using her pic on the artist profile. I don't know, maybe it counts for Janet Jackson and that other ho. xm1hmc.gif

Yeah, you don't want to mess anything up. I think Jessie did that and he ended up abandoning last.fm for about a year or something. :lol:

Obviously there's more than one artist using the name Janet (Janet herself has recorded under both names, because I think TVR and DJ list only her first name on the spine, so it's a little confusing) but it's still using her pic on the artist profile. I don't know, maybe it counts for Janet Jackson and that other ho. xm1hmc.gif

Oh God. :lol: I think I fixed it?

I don't think it was, I didn't see any Janet-relevant tags on that artists name. It makes sense though, because she only goes by Janet in the states. Her last name is attached everywhere else.

picture2fz.pngNotice anything? :umm:

I believe the plays still count toward the more popular Janet because it redirects. ;) I just put her first and last name on everything though. -_-

--------------

Anyway, my top 8 for this week...

41057221.png

Oh yeah, and my 5th anniversary as a last.fm member just passed ^_^

I believe the plays still count toward the more popular Janet because it redirects. ;) I just put her first and last name on everything though. -_-

--------------

Anyway, my top 8 for this week...

41057221.png

Oh yeah, and my 5th anniversary as a last.fm member just passed ^_^

Ditto.

5 years, wow. You're a last.fm veteran. Congrats, Andy! B)

:o Congrats!

Ditto.

5 years, wow. You're a last.fm veteran. Congrats, Andy! B)

Thanks! Time really flies... :asham:

Oh it does? :unsure:

And congratulations. ^_^

Yeah, I think the only way it wouldn't count is if you had the auto-correct feature turned off.

And thank you! ^_^

:o How dare you!

2eg8kdd.jpg

Of course I did. In fact, if you look at my profile it should list him as one of the five artists we have in common.

I have a lot for you, too. :lol:

LMAO I didn't mean it like that. :lol: I just didn't think you remembered. How'd you like it?

Ooh nice, I'll compile a list and post it later on.

LMAO I didn't mean it like that. :lol: I just didn't think you remembered. How'd you like it?

Ooh nice, I'll compile a list and post it later on.

:lol: I like it. I don't think all of it works, but it's very good.

Sweet. For now I'll recommend Treefight For Sunlight's Treefight For Sunlight, Clare Maguire's Light After Dark, Marsha Ambrosius's Late Nights & Early Mornings, and Foster The People's Foster The People EP. Also, I'm about a year late getting 'round to checking out Plan B's The Defamation Of Strickland Banks, but I did last night and I loved it instantly. He's brilliant.

:lol: I like it. I don't think all of it works, but it's very good.

Sweet. For now I'll recommend Treefight For Sunlight's Treefight For Sunlight, Clare Maguire's Light After Dark, Marsha Ambrosius's Late Nights & Early Mornings, and Foster The People's Foster The People EP. Also, I'm about a year late getting 'round to checking out Plan B's The Defamation Of Strickland Banks, but I did last night and I loved it instantly. He's brilliant.

Well then. <_<

Whoa, damn LOL. I'll make note of those. I'll get back to you with mine, I downloaded a heap of albums and still haven't sorted them. >_<

Since we're discussing last.fm glitches and whatnot, it pisses me off when song titles show up with non-capped first letters or sometimes in all caps. Is there a way to fix that? :unsure:

I think that's a part of AutoCorrect (ironically). That's why I turned it off and doing so ruined my play counts.

Since we're discussing last.fm glitches and whatnot, it pisses me off when song titles show up with non-capped first letters or sometimes in all caps. Is there a way to fix that? :unsure:

I hate that, too! I don't know why that happens, especially since all my song titles are typed out correctly. :wacko:

Well then. <_<

Whoa, damn LOL. I'll make note of those. I'll get back to you with mine, I downloaded a heap of albums and still haven't sorted them. >_<

I think that's a part of AutoCorrect (ironically). That's why I turned it off and doing so ruined my play counts.

No no, I like it. :lol:

I've downloaded a heap of stuff lately, they're just my pick of the bunch. I still have a couple left to play.

Oh, well I'm not touching that. :lol:

I hate that, too! I don't know why that happens, especially since all my song titles are typed out correctly. :wacko:

It's so annoying! I manage my iPod with an OCD-like approach. Everything has correct spelling, everything has artwork, everything has the year and genre stamped appropriately etc., etc. So when I see that come up on my last.fm profile I'm so easily irritated. >_<:lol: