Gay and Godly?

Bailey

Im bringing this up because I know a lot of us are on facebook, and whether Black White whatever, it would seem some of us have friends of all backgrounds, either folks that knew you growing up or whatever. Now I have "friends" that can pretty much figure out I am gay, issue is, a lot of them ain't down with that, aint cool with that. So when I see posts like I did today, a woman was talking about her son, who I went to school with yet we are not FB friends, she was like I hope he and his wife have a blessed day enjoying it with the Lord on their anniversary Im like......Ch.....it's sorta a Black thang, but still I'm like we really need to get the fuck over gays, we about to hit a deeper harder recession, and I always say how much I feel blessed by God, so my question is this, what? You can't be gay and be Godly?

Sorry Bailey but where and how did you come to the conclusion she is anti-gay from her status or out to offend a gay person. Her status to me does not insinuate anything else other than she's giving a blessing for her son and daughter. Your topic doesn't make any sense

You have to know the history and have the ability to read between the lines, within the Black American community, there is no surer way of showing how right being str8 is, is to connect it with "da Lord" and how blessed God has made our heterosexual relationship, and Im so happy my son has a wife(WOMAN) and my grand babies, *mumbles* cause homos won't give you that shit. :filenails:

You have to know the history and have the ability to read between the lines, within the Black American community, there is no surer way of showing how right being str8 is, is to connect it with "da Lord" and how blessed God has made our heterosexual relationship, and Im so happy my son has a wife(WOMAN) and my grand babies, *mumbles* cause homos won't give you that shit. :filenails:

lol, I know and I get you completely. I just didn't think she was thinking about anything relevent to being gay in her status unless her son has a history with men. It's so common for church folk to talk like this and yes I also understand the underlying tones they try to throw at you with all this talk. I understand you though lol ...lol @ 'da lord'

lol, I know and I get you completely. I just didn't think she was thinking about anything relevent to being gay in her status unless her son has a history with men. It's so common for church folk to talk like this and yes I also understand the underlying tones they try to throw at you with all this talk. I understand you though lol ...lol @ 'da lord'

Thank YOU +1 that's all im saying, I had another "friend" and she just went in on every gay topic, when Kobe used a gay slur, she defended him and signed off saying aint homosexuality still wrong? I dont care if it's a man or woman that shit is nasty. I was like :wave: *Delete*

Thank YOU +1 that's all im saying, I had another "friend" and she just went in on every gay topic, when Kobe used a gay slur, she defended him and signed off saying aint homosexuality still wrong? I dont care if it's a man or woman that shit is nasty. I was like :wave: *Delete*

I hate people like that ... they are just uneducated and ignorant to even display their opinion in that way .. NO ONE would be on my facebook with shit like that

I hate people like that ... they are just uneducated and ignorant to even display their opinion in that way .. NO ONE would be on my facebook with shit like that

I gave her a lot of slack because she was a sweet person and I knew her mom even sweeter, but at some point it was like gurl you are annoying now, not even offended you're just annoying to me. I think she said shit like that to get a rise outta you.

I gave her a lot of slack because she was a sweet person and I knew her mom even sweeter, but at some point it was like gurl you are annoying now, not even offended you're just annoying to me. I think she said shit like that to get a rise outta you.

I can't lie.... I like VERY liberal and open minded people and in honesty they are mainly the people that revolve around me. I just can't do ignorance

Archived