Janet spotted filming!

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously hope this dude is credible, that would be amazing!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I think it's more than likely an interview rather than a documentary. I doubt she's gunning for that just yet, but I would LOVE to see another interview from her ^_^:wub: :wub: :wub:

Austin, this is his website:

http://www.kellengroves.com/

About

Welcome to kellengroves dot com, the public journal of my life, in turbo. This digital space will serve as a platform for documenting my projects, adventures and sharing with you my thoughts and ideas regarding fashion, footwear, branding, music and whatever else I’m into that day.

Part blog, part portfolio and part one-off store front, I created this space as an outlet for those things I’m passionate about. Through it all, you’ll be introduced to my incredible team and all the amazing things they do.

So please, take a look around, enjoy and feel free to share.

I think this is the first time he's mentioned Janet. He posted the thing about Janet an hour ago. Doesn't she have a show in Iowa tomorrow?

Okay, okay. I didn't or won't. :mellow:

Does he freak out that much? :asham:

I know he clowned on two wangstas last night about saying the n-word. Tha was a little odd to do on Twitter :umm:

He's so dramatic. He'll go above and beyond the necessary requirements of a response :sigh:

And the bitch didn't think to twitpic? >_<

Exactly.

Familiar...so familiar... so fam...ahhh!! :ph34r:

I think Gil's "TOF" -_-

Ok, well I doubt someone would lie about something like this. :unsure:

There was a rumor that the London show was taped. Perhaps a behind the scenes documentary could be on the DVD? I think that would be nice. :blush:

After looking at his website, I don't think this dude has any reason to lie -_-

Archived