Janet spotted filming!

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-_-

:asham:

JJF.net was the official Janet Jackson forum. Before Discipline came out, the board got hidden so no one could find it through any search engine. They were giving J|X info about the album and invited some members to the album listening party. Then all of a sudden they created a new official board which was straight horrible and no one used it so it's closed now.

That board was a straight up mess. :umm:

JJF.net was the official Janet Jackson forum. Before Discipline came out, the board got hidden so no one could find it through any search engine. They were giving J|X info about the album and invited some members to the album listening party. Then all of a sudden they created a new official board which was straight horrible and no one used it so it's closed now.

Ohhh. Okay. Well that explains the forum bit I was curious about when you guys bring it up. Why would they pick them? :umm: Just because more fans are there or something? :umm:

A typical J|X thread can go like this:

Title: Vote for Janet!

Person 1: Voted!

Person 2: We don't need these lists to validate Janet's place in music.

Person 3: Voted 3 times!

Person 4: I think Janet just doesn't care about her career. She never does anything.

Person 5: Ever since Tina and Rene left Janet doesn't know what to do. I think she'll quit music and just retire.

Person 6: Voting over and over!

Person 7: They don't like Janet. So there's no point in voting. Yeah Janet is like Britney - uninterested in her career at this point. The tour is just like others.

Person 8: Right, I went to the tour and I was let down BIG TIME.

Person 9: Voted!

Person 10: Voted!

Sad but tru. I was done when someone made a "If Janet Meet Renee Today" thread.... <_<

Archived