Janet spotted filming!

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He started dancing for her in The Velvet Rope era. Now sadly she doesn't have the big balls (like the ones she mentioned on Ellen :shifty: ) to drop his ass.

I knew that part. Not sure why he was picked though. But I digress. (Henri! :lmao: ) but true. I do hope she gets a new one for the new era though. I've had enough of Gil for these last few eras -_-

What do you mean? I don't really frequent there, only you guys get my business -_-:blush:

A typical J|X thread can go like this:

Title: Vote for Janet!

Person 1: Voted!

Person 2: We don't need these lists to validate Janet's place in music.

Person 3: Voted 3 times!

Person 4:

I think Janet just doesn't care about her career. She never does anything.

Person 5:

A typical J|X thread can go like this:

Title: Vote for Janet!

Person 1: Voted!

Person 2: We don't need these lists to validate Janet's place in music.

Person 3: Voted 3 times!

Person 4: I think Janet just doesn't care about her career. She never does anything.

Person 5: Ever since Tina and Rene left Janet doesn't know what to do. I think she'll quit music and just retire.

Person 6: Voting over and over!

Person 7: They don't like Janet. So there's no point in voting. Yeah Janet is like Britney - uninterested in her career at this point. The tour is just like others.

Person 8: Right, I went to the tour and I was let down BIG TIME.

Person 9: Voted!

Person 10: Voted!

:o WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO SAY..?!?!?! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

I need an anger management class. I get too worked up when people diss her. I'm one of the few stans who really would fight a bitch literally if they dared to say something about her :angry:

:o WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO SAY..?!?!?! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

I need an anger management class. I get too worked up when people diss her. I'm one of the few stans who really would fight a bitch literally if they dared to say something about her :anger:

J|X is to the point where any thread that warrants an opinion from its members is the recipe for disaster.

J|X is to the point where any thread that warrants an opinion from its members is the recipe for disaster.

That is an absolute shame. And moreso, why does it have to be her fans? Let the flops' fans act that stupid. We should be much better than that. -_-

I need an anger management class. I get too worked up when people diss her. I'm one of the few stans who really would fight a bitch literally if they dared to say something about her :anger:

The funny thing is during the Discipline era, Janet's team invited some of them to her album listening party.

They're slow. I got banned from posting this gif at a mod:

an22k6.gif

However if I wanted to I can get back on there since I moved and my IP address changed, but I don't want to -_-

You got banned for that?! That's funny as hell :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah they don't really sound that cool at all. -_-

That is an absolute shame. And moreso, why does it have to be her fans? Let the flops' fans act that stupid. We should be much better than that. -_-

Because J|X is an online mental institution, and, coincidentally, they just so happen to all be Janet fans.

You got banned for that?! That's funny as hell :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah they don't really sound that cool at all. -_-

Austin read him and I posted that gif. Another member got banned for laughing at my response -_-

They're simply dumb. The same mod got upset with me after I called them stupid for thinking that Janet had an official remix for an unreleased track ("Ruff") :sigh:

Austin read him and I posted that link. Another member got banned for laughing at my response -_-

They're simply dumb. The same mod got upset with me after I called them stupid for thinking that Janet had an official remix for an unreleased track ("Ruff") :sigh:

Sensitive asses -_-

How do you release...nevermind. I feel dumber thinking through them. -_-

We blame LA Reid and her stubbornness and stupidity.

LA, yeah. Her stubbornness? She's a Taurus woman. That's the way they go. (Still love my boo though :wub: ) Stupidity? Watch it, sis :umm:

They hid the official forum (that original board we talk about) before Discipline came out.

Hmm? :unsure:

They're slow. I got banned from posting this gif at a mod:

an22k6.gif

However if I wanted to I can get back on there since I moved and my IP address changed, but I don't want to -_-

I remember you telling us that. :lmao:

Over here a mod would entertain a gif war. :sigh: But we all know Henry would come out on top. :excited::lol:

Sensitive asses -_-

How do you release...nevermind. I feel dumber thinking through them. -_-

Hmm? :unsure:

-_-

:asham:

JJF.net was the official Janet Jackson forum. Before Discipline came out, the board got hidden so no one could find it through any search engine. They were giving J|X info about the album and invited some members to the album listening party. Then all of a sudden they created a new official board which was straight horrible and no one used it so it's closed now.

Archived