There is so much History! I can't.....She's a true Legend!

Twistedvelvet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qR3OmHTxQ&feature=related

Check out this clip with Michael dancing with the Nicholas Brothers (who were guests on Janet's 'Alright' Video).

Janet appears and dances with michael for a moment. It's the cutest thing ever. She's trying so hard lol.

It's watching these clips from the 70s that make me see how much of massive legend Janet is. I WISH others could see this.

This is a woman who has only known fame, who from the age of 7 (younger than Michael) was presented to the world on television. She danced and acted with her Brothers, boy did she perform.

35 years or so later, hit albums later, Janet still remains a talking point, a relevant anticipated star, a grounded sain humble star.

How long these years since that Superbowl it has seemed, but truly, this reminds me that it was a tiny blip in a vast historical legacy, in which I believe there is more to be written.

How many child stars can you truly name who have reached Janet's status, to not only have survived and remained so visible in the eyes of the public interest for so long but to have made some of the most classic iconic albums of all time and starred in hit movies (not even Madonna). This is why Janet is the true Queen. It's not all about sales. People have grown up with Janet, they/we know her, they/we love her, she's not an act with a stage name, or just an entertainer, she is a legend coming from child stardom, a staple in our now music world, whether through her or those inspired by her already. She is a role model for black people, woman (of all colour), homosexuals, and all of us. Strong, disciplined, so humble, intelligent, talented, gorgeous. As subjective as all that may be, there is always one moment, one picture, one song that will always hold to the forementioned. It's crazy, all this from one little clip of a little girl dancing, but its history!!

Ugh. I can't....I love this woman.

Archived