Calling the "LEGENDARY" TOF

bu.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One word: Priceless :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Johvonnie TOF had to be told. I hope this puts to rest, I hope this finally puts to rest another rumor that has been in the press for too many years: Me and Johvonnie really are two different people. I'm real. She's fake.

And no matter what you do to your sig, I'm REMAIN the Michael Jackson of this forum and you will just have to deal!!!

You stay sat down in your trailer park trashy throne home while I, the real Michael Jackson - King of Pop, stay selling out stadiums worldwide.

tumblr_lncpstaPlI1qbwnvzo1_500.gif

Johvonnie TOF had to be told. I hope this puts to rest, I hope this finally puts to rest another rumor that has been in the press for too many years: Me and Johvonnie really are two different people. I'm real. She's fake.

My brother, my brother. :lol: :lol:

My brother, my brother. :lol: :lol:

I love you Dunk. I really do. I am so proud of you, it's incredible. I mean, I remember when we were little, I used to ask you to be Ginger Rogers, while I was Fred Astaire.

I love you Dunk. I really do. I am so proud of you, it's incredible. I mean, I remember when we were little, I used to ask you to be Ginger Rogers, while I was Fred Astaire.

Awww, why thank you Mike :blush: You have been such an inspiration to me. Even when I took control, I loved having you with me making our peers have to step their game up as much as they could. I remember those days, too. They hold such memories for me.

Awww, why thank you Mike :blush: You have been such an inspiration to me. Even when I took control, I loved having you with me making our peers have to step their game up as much as they could. I remember those days, too. They hold such memories for me.

We're just the motherfcking best. Don't tell Mother I cussed. Heehee.

:lol: Okay. I thought I'd tell you before a mod suggested it -_-

Mod's can't say shit. Their own rules say:

Signature Restrictions

Your signature may contain:

•Any number images

•Images of any size

•Any number of URLs

•Any number of lines

:asham:

Archived