Wow!!

Aquaria

This was taken in 06' honey, Lady Gag Me was still Stefani Germanotta back then :coffee:

Lady Gaga is still Stefani Germanotta. She didn't go into witness protection and have her identity erased :filenails:

I can see you are perturbed by the mere mention of the QoP unsure2.png

Lady Gaga is still Stefani Germanotta. She didn't go into witness protection and have her identity erased :filenails:

I wish Gaga would be erased...

Lady Gaga is Queen of Pop? If by Pop you mean Painfully-Overexposed-Parodies then yes. :thumbup: Stefani Germanotta at least had a personality and a shred of talent, Gag Me is the Lord of Photocopies. Try again, baby boy. :coffee:

Oh and btw, Janet's RN Movie>>>>>>>>>>>>Gag Me's Entire Career :coffee:

I wish Gaga would be erased...

How is that working out for you ^_^

Lady Gaga is Queen of Pop? If by Pop you mean Painfully-Overexposed-Parodies then yes. :thumbup: Stefani Germanotta at least had a personality and a shred of talent, Gag Me is the Lord of Photocopies. Try again, baby boy. :coffee:

Oh and btw, Janet's RN Movie>>>>>>>>>>>>Gag Me's Entire Career :coffee:

So when you adopt a new name and change how you dress you lose your talent. That is fascinating :shifty:

Janet's RN what? :unsure:

So when you adopt a new name and change how you dress you lose your talent. That is fascinating :shifty:

Janet's RN what? :unsure:

No babe, when you sell out your talent for "what's hot now" just to gain a little bit of fame that won't last a solid decade. THAT is losing your talent. :filenails:

... :mellow: *seriously considers revoking your stan card*

No babe, when you sell out your talent for "what's hot now" just to gain a little bit of fame that won't last a solid decade. THAT is losing your talent. :filenails:

... :mellow: *seriously considers revoking your stan card*

Again I ask where her talent went? She writes all of her music, snuffs every pop tart out there with a turn at the piano and is shrewd enough to be the most talked about/controversial popstar, the Madonna of her day. And it's all gotten her just a hair more than "a little bit of fame" I'd say :)

Do I look like I give a fuck? :unsure:

Again I ask where her talent went? She writes all of her music, snuffs every pop tart out there with a turn at the piano and is shrewd enough to be the most talked about/controversial popstar, the Madonna of her day. And it's all gotten her just a hair more than "a little bit of fame" I'd say :)

Do I look like I give a fuck? :unsure:

Into the sewer with the rest of these new girls. That is one comment that aggravates the hell out of me. Just because someone writes their own music, doesn't mean it's good. People have written some stupid and pointless, gimmick-directed shit, and she is high on that list for this generation. She is NOT the most talked about popstar and when people discuss her, 85% of it is in disgust and annoyance. "There's no such thing as bad publicity", tell that to the real paparazzi. She has been out for 3 years, in a few more, she will be a bad memory....or is it bad romance? I forget which. :coffee:

<_<:filenails:

Into the sewer with the rest of these new girls. That is one comment that aggravates the hell out of me. Just because someone writes their own music, doesn't mean it's good. People have written some stupid and pointless, gimmick-directed shit, and she is high on that list for this generation. She is NOT the most talked about popstar and when people discuss her, 85% of it is in disgust and annoyance. "There's no such thing as bad publicity", tell that to the real paparazzi. She has been out for 3 years, in a few more, she will be a bad memory....or is it bad romance? I forget which. :coffee:

<_<:filenails:

Every single one of her singles went top 10 so far... so surely someone must like them? Whether they are "good" or "bad" is subjective and entirely beside the point. Every single hit she's had, she's written. Katy Perry writes too, so does K dollar sign Ha. Now... I'd like to see them sit down at a piano and sing their faces off the way Gaga can. I'd like to see either of them take genuine risks the way Gaga has. And I'd like to know why their gimmicks are more acceptable than Gaga's :unsure: K dolla acts like a drunk whore, that's her gimmick, and any gimp can see the MASSIVE image change Katy went through for her second album. She keeps her music (singles) dumb and aimed at teens.

Most talked about, period. Good and bad. And you have not yet dealt with it, but you will. There is a support group and a brochure.

Every single one of her singles went top 10 so far... so surely someone must like them? Whether they are "good" or "bad" is subjective and entirely beside the point. Every single hit she's had, she's written. Katy Perry writes too, so does K dollar sign Ha. Now... I'd like to see them sit down at a piano and sing their faces off the way Gaga can. I'd like to see either of them take genuine risks the way Gaga has. And I'd like to know why their gimmicks are more acceptable than Gaga's :unsure: K dolla acts like a drunk whore, that's her gimmick, and any gimp can see the MASSIVE image change Katy went through for her second album. She keeps her music (singles) dumb and aimed at teens.

Most talked about, period. Good and bad. And you have not yet dealt with it, but you will. There is a support group and a brochure.

You condemn her peers by rejecting the same tactics she uses herself? Honestly? I cannot with Gag Me stans. Lords of double-standards just like Bey stains.

Adieu.

Archived