Britney reveals album release date and fires back at "liars"!

Aquaria

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she telling the same Jason that she was about to go out with to kiss her ass :unsure:

I guess you haven't heard the latest? -_- Jason Alexander is her vegas husband and he along with radar online is claiming that Jason Trawick, Britney's current bf beats her -_- There are even audio tapes online now of "Britney" saying it but the consensus is that it's a fake

I guess you haven't heard the latest? -_- Jason Alexander is her vegas husband and he along with radar online is claiming that Jason Trawick, Britney's current bf beats her -_- There are even audio tapes online now of "Britney" saying it but the consensus is that it's a fake

<insert my Sheneneh shocked gif>

Britney Spears has been inspired by underground UK music on her next record.

For her upcoming studio album - which Brit revealed this week will be released in March 2011 - she's teamed-up with some of the hottest UK producers, to give her latest songs a new sound.

The record will see productions by dubstep supremo Rusko, Labrinth and Chase & Status.

Rusko tells of their collaboration: "It's a bit random, but I'm so excited by the challenge. One track turned out amazing. It's proper hard dubstep."

Meanwhile, earlier this week, singer and songwriter Jessie J revealed that she has also worked with Spears on the project. "It's more British than you would expect but with the Britney swag," she shared. "People will be surprised. It could be the most amazing thing I've done."