Where are Jackie, Tito, Marlon, and Randy? :unsure:

Wanna be in the fam, say so :coffee:

Fixed that for you.... ^_^:thumbup:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

No, that's okay... I like being TOF and I don't want to confuse people. lol

Bu, knows who is the TRUE Mike of this forum. His attempts at claiming my throne are futile and only show how desperate he is to be in my position. :coffee:

I'm right behind you on the posts charts and I'm ahead of you on the reps charts. I'm goin' for that 8th spot babe. I'll have it before the years ends :coffee:

If if you surpass me, my spot on this forum is solidified. I'm remain the GREATEST forum member ever. I'm afraid you're just gonna have to deal with that. -_-

Not the way you want it to be :coffee:

No you are not :umm: There is nothing to deal with :coffee:

I am the single greatest forum member in the HIStory of the forum (don't you love the MJ reference :excited: ). I am a LEGEND and a ICON...I have nothing else to prove. :coffee:

You misused Michael's phrase and so you are demoted to Jermaine again. You are also much too cocky. Again, a reason for demotion. :coffee:

Honey if I were pressed (and lame) I'd be Joe Jackson and beat your asses for being so lame

That's the best you could return with? :yawn:

No, I didn't! :rolleyes:

You may have control, but I'm still Bad and Dangerous! You simply can't compete (Using a Mike reference perfectly again :excited: :excited: :excited: )

Did -_-

I created my own Nation and I can compete like I have been for years. That's just the way love goes, baby boy :coffee:

Didn't :rolleyes:

I'm INVINCIBLE and UNBREAKABLE...you simply can't come for my spot. You can have the spot underneath mine tho. :blush:

Did -_-

Thus I cross my Velvet Rope because it's All for Me. :coffee: I will take your spot and you can stand in my shadow like you are on the reps chart :coffee:

Did -_-

Thus I cross my Velvet Rope because it's All for Me. :coffee: I will take your spot and you can stand in my shadow like you are on the reps chart :coffee:

No matter what you will never be a Thriller or Off The Wall like I am. :coffee:

Okay, that was kinda corny, but it's the best I could come up with. -_-:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Did -_-

You can stop now :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I will... >_<:lol: :lol: :lol:

*sits on my throne thinking wtf at Janet and Jerlame*. clearly Janet is having a Superbowl moment....

The white padded room in the mental institution is NOT a throne...but it's cute that you think it is. :blush:

Excuse me? :umm: You might wanna talk to your brother who's trying to come for your place again. I'm doing just fine :coffee:

You see how he tried to shade you. I would NEVER do that. The reason I'm the REAL Michael Jackson of this forum :blush:

Archived