The Family is Coming Together

Reyna ♔

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

name the ones you consider as weird as this one

No. I don't have to justify everything I say on here Game, stop trying it. Maybe they're not as frequent these days but time was when there would be threads about things like, how somebody had just farted, for example. At least this thread mentions the Jacksons :lol:

It isn't a gang, it's people who have a common love for a family, goofing off and pretending to be them. NONE of us actually think we're Jacksons (I can't speak for JohVo :umm: ), but the rest of us know we aren't. And are totally fine with that. It's simply a funny way of paying homage to people we admire. I don't think I'm Janet at all, but I love playing my wife around here sometimes. I think it's silly in a good way ^_^

pretending to be them.

NONE of us actually think we're Jacksons

It's simply a funny way of paying homage to people we admire. I don't think I'm Janet at all, but I love playing my wife around here sometimes. I think it's silly in a good way

it's a gang.. i refuse to call it a family because you don't love and know the other members...

well duh

39949295.gif

pay homage by pretending to be someone you will never be? how about being yourself and being your TRUE YOU instead of trying to be people who don't know you :excited:

well duh

39949295.gif

pay homage by pretending to be someone you will never be? how about being yourself and being your TRUE YOU instead of trying to be people who don't know you :excited:

Must you be a dick to everyone you come across around here? I'd figure it'd get old by now :sigh:

irrelevant

farting isn't weird... everyone does it.. my dog does it...

starting a gang on an irrelevant forum with people you have no idea who they are.. based off other people who don't know they exist... is weird

Well it's whatever, this thread isn't getting closed unless somebody else closes it :mellow:

And I think on that you'll be S.O.L wave.gif

CND didn't close it, Ms. Angie didn't close it, and now Selz won't close it. Dee isn't the only one unaccounted for and it's because he probably hasn't seen it or just doesn't care. So to repeat the mod "And I think on that you'll be S.O.L. :wave: "

CND didn't close it, Ms. Angie didn't close it, and now Selz won't close it. Dee isn't the only one unaccounted for and it's because he probably hasn't seen it or just doesn't care. So to repeat the mod "And I think on that you'll be S.O.L. :wave: "

To repeat what I said to said "mod"...

I didn't ask for it to be closed

reading-is-fundamental-cover.jpg

To repeat what I said to said "mod"...

I didn't ask for it to be closed

reading-is-fundamental-cover.jpg

I know it wasn't you, but you're the one choosing to get all up and vocal on the person's behalf. So you're the one getting the response. Bye wave.gif

Archived