P!NK CASHES In THIRD #1 HIT w/ "RAISE YOUR GLASS"

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Hunnies no. Xtina started off tossing number ones out like she had them on an assembly line, but now ask yourselves...When was her last top 10 hit. :coffee:

She is snatched. She can't compete. beyonce won 6 grammys in one night but all the reviews could talk about was P!nk's performance. The only bitches that have more top 10 singles this decade is Beyonce and Rihanna. Xtina is not even mentioned. :dance:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

We gotta be honest. From the 4 girls started out...Britney, P!nk, Xtina, and Jessica. Only Britney and P!nk are still tossing out number ones, and neither were doing that too much in the beginning. Britney and P!nk are both on three number one singles. Xtina did that her first album and now she can barely break the top 40. :dance::dance::dance:

Hunnies no. Xtina started off tossing number ones out like she had them on an assembly line, but now ask yourselves...When was her last top 10 hit. :coffee:

She is snatched. She can't compete. beyonce won 6 grammys in one night but all the reviews could talk about was P!nk's performance. The only bitches that have more top 10 singles this decade is Beyonce and Rihanna. Xtina is not even mentioned. :dance:

I dont stan for Xtina :excited: Im having an issue with the "P!nk is the one getting tormented at school while everyone else is the popular kids" bullshit.

She was ONCE popular ..and now she ISN'T (in da US).POINT BLANK, Nukky :shifty:

We gotta be honest. From the 4 girls started out...Britney, P!nk, Xtina, and Jessica. Only Britney and P!nk are still tossing out number ones, and neither were doing that too much in the beginning. Britney and P!nk are both on three number one singles. Xtina did that her first album and now she can barely break the top 40. :dance::dance::dance:

REAL TALK tho ..didn't P!nk hit the wall before Xtina did? :unsure:

She was ONCE popular ..and now she ISN'T (in da US).POINT BLANK, Nukky :shifty:

babes. P!nk had the number 1 single last week, and is now sitting at number 2 in the US. She has more top 10 singless this decade then all the female artist but 2, and all her US tour dates sold out. What do you measure as popular again? :coffee:

Did Xtina's last single even break the top 70? And she had Nicki Minaj on it too. :blush:

poor thing. Her career is defined by her first debut album.

On and become my face book friend. I'm under The Unstoppable Nuklehidz

babes. P!nk had the number 1 single last week, and is now sitting at number 2 in the US. She has more top 10 singless this decade then all the female artist but 2, and all her US tour dates sold out. What do you measure as popular again? :coffee:

On and become my face book friend. I'm under The Unstoppable Nuklehidz

album sales :coffee: P!nk flopped first stateside :excited:

Will do :blush: ..you aren't on twitter? ..Im more of a twiter head B)