I have discovered next years "Album of the Year" grammy winner...

King Baby

Okay. The Katy Perry stans were acting like her album was getting nominated for AOTY again. :sigh:

Oh no. She's already been nominated for that album. Predicted nominees are Adele, Taylor, Paul Simon, Krauss and Foo Fighters. I know who you'll be pulling for :lmao:

Oh I know we discussed this before BUT damn...they cutting a lot of shit from Grammy Awards:

On April 6, 2011, The Recording Academy announced a drastic overhaul of many Grammy Award categories for 2012.[10] The number of categories will be brought down to 78 from 109. The most important change is the elimination of the distinction between male and female soloists and between collaborations and duo/groups in various genre fields (pop, rock, R&B, country and rap). Also, several categories for instrumental soloists will be discontinued. Recordings in these categories will now fall under the general categories for best solo performances.

In the Rock field, the separate categories for hard rock and metal albums are combined and the Best Rock Instrumental Performance category has been eliminated due to a waning number of entries.

In R&B, the distinction between best contemporary R&B album and other R&B albums has been eliminated. They now feature in one, general Best R&B Album category.

In Rap, the categories for best rap soloist and best rap duo or group will be merged into the new Best Rap Performance category.

The most eliminations occurred in the Roots category. Up to and including 2011, there were separate categories for various regional American music forms, such as Hawaiian music, Native American music and Zydeco/Cajun music. Due to the consistently low number of entries for these categories, The Recording Academy decided to combine all these music variations into the new Best Regional Roots Music Album, which will also include polka, which lost its own separate category in 2009.

I just wish she'd release that song. -_- Hell if I wrote all the songs alone and was one of 2 producers for them (no one else is doing it B) ), I'd release everything. -_-

Not everything should be released from an artist :asham: oh speaking of writing for an artist, I need to post the interludes I wrote up in a thread around noon.

Absolutely true, but you're supposed to release the best of the best from your album. Only release the second string if the demand is still very high. :lol:

Well it was certified with selling over 3 million back in December (with only a month of being released) and she's on tour...it's time for her to hit us with "Haunted" and do a big image change along with it -_-

Archived