Tribute to one of the greatest games

Xtraordinary Xternal

Final Fantasy 7

Ffviibox.jpg

Helped by a large promotional campaign in the months prior to its release, Final Fantasy VII became an immediate critical and commercial success. In the years following, it has continued to sell solidly—10 million copies worldwide as of May 2010,[4] making it the best-selling title in the series. Final Fantasy VII received significant praise upon its release for its graphics, gameplay, music and story.

This game meant alot to me the story was beautiful.....

EVERYONE who played the game and got into the story cried when this happened... :tear:

LOL gays and video games don't mix its rare to find a gay dude who knows about video games. Have you ever heard of final fantasy 7?

That is soooooo not true. Every single gay dude I know know...loooooves videogames and have all the systems. Well the ones I know are masc...so I dunno if that plays a part but. :lol:

That is soooooo not true. Every single gay dude I know know...loooooves videogames and have all the systems. Well the ones I know are masc...so I dunno if that plays a part but. :lol:

To a degree... I tend to have older masc friends so they really don't wanna bother with the controller and learning shit like that lol...

Two of my bestfriends love video games as much as I do... Getting to know this new guy he says he into video games... but my boyfriend think he bullshitting just to come over my apartment... we will see.

Archived