If you could ask God one Question....

Bailey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong post quoted

Oh... :lmao:

Well it still stands... Santa isn't real.. Neither is the "Anti-Christ" or a "Son of God"...

It's just a bunch of storytelling and control of power in Early Eurpoe to get people to do what they wanted them to do... By provoking fear or award with bad and good behaviors...

Oh... :lmao:

Well it still stands... Santa isn't real.. Neither is the "Anti-Christ" or a "Son of God"...

It's just a bunch of storytelling and control of power in Early Eurpoe to get people to do what they wanted them to do... By provoking fear or award with bad and good behaviors...

I meant to +1 another post of yours, but this one got a +1 too. Your points are dead on. I bet not even half of Christians today know about the black codes, the changing of Africa's name back in the, I believe, 15th century or before, the big opium trades, the fact that their religion is like many of the pagan ones they contest and can be proven. I have all this info bookmarked on my laptop at home. It just really trips me out how they can be so devout yet not even know half of their history.

ok :thumbup: why are people evil?

People evolved with both positive and negative design. "God" is the entity of the positive self and "the devil" is the entity of the negative self invented by primitive man to explain what was happening. There was a Creator, she still exists, but there is no sky daddy up in heaven who sent his bastard child to earth, nor is there some red guy with horns and a tail with a pitchfork who lives in a world of fire who fucks with you based on sky daddy's permission.

People evolved with both positive and negative design. "God" is the entity of the positive self and "the devil" is the entity of the negative self invented by primitive man to explain what was happening. There was a Creator, she still exists, but there is no sky daddy up in heaven who sent his bastard child to earth, nor is there some red guy with horns and a tail with a pitchfork who lives in a world of fire who fucks with you based on sky daddy's permission.

:thumbup: well some people sure can act like the devil :filenails: cause I swear I have met sum evil bitches :thumbdown:

Anyone can act evil. It is inside all of us. Moral conscience is the scale that determines which is which.

I have my moments, but overall I mean well, it's worthy to note that most folks I find that seem "evil" are also very self-absorbed, no sense of anything else but themselves.

I have my moments, but overall I mean well, it's worthy to note that most folks I find that seem "evil" are also very self-absorbed, no sense of anything else but themselves.

Not everything dubbed evil is exactly evil. Evil in itself tends to be subjective on a smaller scale. But you are right.

Archived