LIFE LESSONS: Learned or learning

Aquaria

Learning.

I'm a pretty patient person, actually. In all aspects of life. But I think that even the most patient person has a limit. I feel that this is something you're ALWAYS learning...Sometimes, patience gets you nowhere. -_-

Hey :wub:

how are you ^_^

I'm impatient about big life things. It's related but I'm also learning I always focus on what's wrong or what I'm missing instead of positive things.

This thread isn't about patience, that's just the lesson I'm learning now :asham: it's about any and all life lessons you've learned first hand or are learning now

I find that the only way to really learn them is to experience them

I think the life lesson I'm learning now is courage. Some of you know why. I'm not really afraid, I just feel nervous. A huge step will be made in about a year or so. I'm anxious yet disheartened, too. I know none of my school friends and no-one in my family will accept me after it all begins. But I just have to be strong, and courageous, and just...me.

I think the life lesson I'm learning now is courage. Some of you know why. I'm not really afraid, I just feel nervous. A huge step will be made in about a year or so. I'm anxious yet disheartened, too. I know none of my school friends and no-one in my family will accept me after it all begins. But I just have to be strong, and courageous, and just...me.

Courage is a biggy. I'm proud of you. What you're going through is still very misunderstood, so there is a lot of ignorance. But you just gotta do you, you're not the first and you won't be the last either ^_^ The acceptance of your friends and family means nothing if you don't accept yourself.

Hey :wub:

how are you ^_^

I'm impatient about big life things. It's related but I'm also learning I always focus on what's wrong or what I'm missing instead of positive things.

Roc? :w00t: I've been real good lately, just living life and trying to navigate through the peaks and valleys it has to offer :) at the moment, I definitely can't complain. How about you?!

Ahhh, I see exactly what you mean now. I think that's pretty common -- to give the negativity in your life more attention than all of the positive. It's so easy to dwell on the bad. I think the key to happiness and success is to keep focused on all of the good things in life. Soon after, the negative will follow suit.

Roc? :w00t: I've been real good lately, just living life and trying to navigate through the peaks and valleys it has to offer :) at the moment, I definitely can't complain. How about you?!

Ahhh, I see exactly what you mean now. I think that's pretty common -- to give the negativity in your life more attention than all of the positive. It's so easy to dwell on the bad. I think the key to happiness and success is to keep focused on all of the good things in life. Soon after, the negative will follow suit.

It's me :yahoo: That's great to hear ^_^ I'm ok, just going through some ch-ch-changes. So, a lot of learning and a lot more to come at this moment -_-

I feel like life is all about your perspective.

Courage is a biggy. I'm proud of you. What you're going through is still very misunderstood, so there is a lot of ignorance. But you just gotta do you, you're not the first and you won't be the last either ^_^ The acceptance of your friends and family means nothing if you don't accept yourself.

Thank you, Roc :blush: Your words mean so much. Hopefully during and after, I can help someone else in my position. I'll keep a video doc on Youtube when it all begins. You're absolutely right. Hopefully that becomes clearer as time persists.

Thank you, Roc :blush: Your words mean so much. Hopefully during and after, I can help someone else in my position. I'll keep a video doc on Youtube when it all begins. You're absolutely right. Hopefully that becomes clearer as time persists.

:blush:

I usually am :wub:

It's me :yahoo: That's great to hear ^_^ I'm ok, just going through some ch-ch-changes. So, a lot of learning and a lot more to come at this moment -_-

I feel like life is all about your perspective.

That's whassup :) I feel you, life is full of lessons to be learned.

I agree, life is what YOU make it. Such a simple concept, but it takes some forever to figure out :lol:

:wub:

Don't get cocky, babe :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

:whistle:

That's whassup :) I feel you, life is full of lessons to be learned.

I agree, life is what YOU make it. Such a simple concept, but it takes some forever to figure out :lol:

See that's what I mean. You grow up hearing maxims all the time but you don't ever really truly understand until you go through something in your life and really learn it for yourself.

Archived