This girl feel like

Xtraordinary Xternal

I met this girl a few weeks ago at a bar (straight) we started talking my boyfriend was with me... I got her number and we talked on the phone and face book a few times... then we went out to eat last thursday... had a good time... She was like why are you single? I was like uh I'm not you met my dude when we first met... :crazy:

She was kinda thrown off... but she cool with it... disappointed though I could tell... She said she doesn't care I'm gay or have an issue with gay people her brother is gay and she loves him... She just felt a real connection with me... I honestly felt a lil bad I asked some of my female friends about it. A female friend that known me since highschool said sometimes I can be a bit overwhelming because I can be really nice and affectionate and sometimes its hard to not get confused or caught up because I don't have in her words a typical gay demeanor... I got what she meant by that I guess lol... I'm not changing how I treat people if I like someone I show them... and if I don't well I show them too...

does this happen on the regular with any of yall?

No she single... lol.... Well she didn't know I was gay at first until I told her... I was like wth is she talking about? :wacko: I wish she didn't show me a picture of her brother... :ph34r:

Well after you told her, she should have just accepted it and moved on. Thank God you didn't tell her you could rearrange her uterus with your 10 incher. :rolleyes:

Archived