Cheers” becomes Rihanna’s 19th Top 10 hit in the U.S.

DJ Y2K Malone™

Rihanna’s “Cheers (Drink To That)” has become Rihanna’s 19th top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100!

Rihanna’s 19th Hot 100 top 10 follows three leaders from “Loud”: “Only Girl (In the World)”; “What’s My Name?,” featuring Drake; and, “S&M.” Two other cuts from the set have also graced the chart: “California King Bed” (No. 37 peak) and “Man Down” (No. 59).

Great job RIHquesting, Rihanna Navy! And congratulations, RiRi!

Rihanna’s Top 10 hits in the United States:

• Pon De Replay (#2);
  • SOS (#1);
  • Unfaithful (#6);
  • Break It Off (#9);
  • Umbrella (#1);
  • Hate That I Love You (#7);
  • Don’t Stop The Music (#3);
  • Take A Bow (#1);
  • Disturbia (#1);
  • Live Your Life (#1);
  • Run This Town (#2);
  • Russian Roulette (#9);
  • Hard (#8);
  • Rude Boy (#1);
  • Love The Way You Lie (#1);
  • Only Girl (#1);
  • What’s My Name (#1);
  • S&M (#1);
  • Cheers (#10).

“California King Bed” is Rihanna’s 15th No. 1 on Billboard’s Dance/Club Play Songs, where it rises 2-1.

She’s now tied with Mariah Carey as the 4th artist with the most No. 1s on the chart. She’s only behind Madonna (40), Janet Jackson (19), Beyonce (16), Donna Summer (16) and Kristine W (16). :cheers:

she works her ass off u can tell hopefully shell take a break one of these days

Its a catch 22 to me.

The smart thing is she's getting it while its good. Might as well rack in all the success while its hott but it makes me wonder if she wont have so much of a "legacy" is she peaks too soon (yearwise).

And it still went to top 10 like some of us said it would *giggles* LEt's call Missy and take it to #1 :shifty:

:lmao: I don't think she even cares about that..but it was obvious for "S&M" to get number 1. It was her 10th..and if she really was concerned then she would have not released a slow song in the summer or a str8 reggae song that isn't designed for pop radio.

Dayz, its not really Rihanna making these decisions to put out albums on top of albums

So soon. Rihanna has to be the MOST controlled artist in the industry ever. She's a cash

Cow for her record company and its always been that way.

Im sure if that bitch wanted to take a break she could do so. Rihanna is HUNGRY...her label is just letting her run with it because thats more money for them because she wont sit down.

Archived