The Official "PJ Musicians" Thread

Reyna ♔

I'm making a beat right now for "Moisturizer", a song that I'm gonna sing for real. It'll be on my mixtape.

Here's a snippet...

CHORUS:

I got that moisturizer

I'm a wet your face

You can rub it on your body,

Anytime or anyplace

I got that moisturizer

You'll have that good skin

Just tell me when

And we can get it in

I got that moisturizer

I'm a wet your face

You can rub it on your body,

Anytime or anyplace

I got that moisturizer

You'll have that good skin

Just tell me when

And we can get it in

VERSE:

I got that good good.

I got that moisturizer

I got that aloe vera

I got that sanitizer

I rub it on your skin

All in a circle motion

I got that coco butter

I got that body lotion

I got that Baby Oil

I make your knees jerks

I got that Lubaderm

That Bath & Body Works

I got that Noxzema

I got that hair spray

I got that Revlon

I got that Oil Olay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you always gotta have booty song on your album -_-

(Chorus)

Yeah girl, let me see you exercise

Bounce that thang till I get real hypnotize

Bounce that thang till I get real hypnotized

Uh girl now exercise, exercise

Uh girl now exercise, exercise

Bounce that thang till I get real hypnotized

(Verse 1)

We gonna bring it from the club

To the bathroom as you get up out the tub

Get freaky with a little bit of bub

Break the oil with a little bit of rub

Yeah girl get down and do it right

Excersie to keep the pussy nice n tight

Keep it going from the mornin to the night

Shake your ass girl, and don't stop

Drop your booty till your brain cells pop

Keep it going till the club beat stops

Drop down and swerve it up to the top

No doubt, miss :D I have Sony Acid Music 5.0 which isn't the newest version, I bought it a couple years ago and have just been updating it when there's new updates. I'm almost certain there's free trials on the 'net.

Alright ^_^ I'm downloading the 8.0. Hopefully my lucky number stays lucky :asham:

Btw, "GOMH" is AMAZING!! I can actually see a sick dance routine to it. Definitely video and tour material. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Alright ^_^ I'm downloading the 8.0. Hopefully my lucky number stays lucky :asham:

Btw, "GOMH" is AMAZING!! I can actually see a sick dance routine to it. Definitely video and tour material. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

...this actually got me tearing up. When your album releases, I wanna be among the first with the iTunes link. Seriously. -_-

:blush::excited::blush: Thanks! "GOMH" is easily one of my faves on the project, it's real radio friendly -- maybe I can get you to choreograph the dance routine :w00t::lol: The slow jam is pretty sappy :asham: but it's special because it's personal. When I upload the full version, I'll PM it to you and I'll explain the story -_-

The album -- I've really been working hard on it, I'll definitely let you know when it releases, it's goin to take a while longer because I want it to be perfect (I know you can relate, haha) ^_^

:blush::excited::blush: Thanks! "GOMH" is easily one of my faves on the project, it's real radio friendly -- maybe I can get you to choreograph the dance routine :w00t::lol: The slow jam is pretty sappy :asham: but it's special because it's personal. When I upload the full version, I'll PM it to you and I'll explain the story -_-

The album -- I've really been working hard on it, I'll definitely let you know when it releases, it's goin to take a while longer because I want it to be perfect (I know you can relate, haha) ^_^

You're very welcome! ^_^:thumbup:

I can see why. It's definitely a hot track. Something some of anybody can get into easily. :clapping:

Ooo sounds like a plan :wink::lol: Mmm I don't get a sappy vibe, it's just emotional. lol. Alright. That sounds like a very nice idea. Thank you. :blush:

It's always that first one, from what I've heard, that takes the most time to complete. The 1st-3rd. Those kind of define who you are as an artist. What sounds you can fit in, your range, how eclectic you can be. Not all, but alot does rest on those first 3. :lol: And yes, I know :wink:

New chorus I wrote. I can't believe I'm gonna be done writing and recording my whole album within a two week span. I've never finished a project this fast before :excited:

Forget about last time.

You said that I'm always gonna be yours.

Forget about last time

I'm leaving and I'm locking all my doors

Forget about last time.

No more rolling round in the sack

Forget about last time (Forget about last time)

I'm leaving and I'm never gonna run back.

Archived