Jermaine debuts top 10 in UK

Twistedvelvet

What's the dillio on that book, is it bullshit? I nearly bought it the other day but hesitated :umm:

I did buy The Michael Jackson Tapes book recently but I'm not sure about that either (without reading it). Is it another of Michael's 'friends' trying to cash in on him?

Janet hardly charted because not only did she release the book here a whole 4 months after the original release date but she also did not promote it just like she hardly promoted her UK tour <_<. However the quality of her book is 10x better than LaToyas and Jermaines put together.

Good for Jermaine though. He's been here promoting the book on all the popular morning shows and radio. The book is at the front of Waterstones displays. He's promoted it well. His first biggest hit since the 80s?

I will say though...I was in the bookstore the other day and someone picked it up and said 'Oh it's written by Jermaine. Forget that. I thought it was a book by Michael". I've seen plenty of people pick it up and look at it though out of sheer curiosity and I think that is down to having Michael on the cover.

Archived