I GOT Banned On Madonna Nation

Idrag4mj

Because i disagreed that she has a better music catalogue than mariah

I said madonna is a better entertainer but mariah is the better artist...they even had the nerve to say that madonna has a more soulful voice than mariah :lmao: delusions at its highest ....i stated that the only thing that madonna has over her peers is her worldwide popularity and massive tours and besides that she pretty much in the same boat her peers.. and because of this i was called a troll and banned :sigh:

I said madonna is a better entertainer but mariah is the better artist...they even had the nerve to say that madonna has a more soulful voice than mariah :lmao: delusions at its highest ....i stated that the only thing that madonna has over her peers is her worldwide popularity and massive tours and besides that she pretty much in the same boat her peers.. and because of this i was called a troll and banned :sigh:

:lmao: :lmao:

But wouldn't that imply that HAG has an ACTUAL singing voice?

I CAN'T at Grandonna's own stans lowkey-shading her!!!!!

pattidead.gif

We should play a game and see who last the longest lol

or not?! Not much of a difference from what Mariah fans used to do on the old jj forum back in 04/05

It might be fun for some, after all you are just getting in and get banned but keep in mind that there might be Janet fans over there that would have to deal with even more hate because of that. Some of them already have to deal with Janet hate as it is.

or not?! Not much of a difference from what Mariah fans used to do on the old jj forum back in 04/05

It might be fun for some, after all you are just getting in and get banned but keep in mind that there might be Janet fans over there that would have to deal with even more hate because of that. Some of them already have to deal with Janet hate as it is.

You have a good point...

i stated that the only thing that madonna has over her peers is her worldwide popularity and massive tours and besides that she pretty much in the same boat her peers

That is nothing but the truth. The only reason why Madonna gets a lot of credit is because she's more popular than her female peers. And whatever she does will seem more transcendent because she appeals to more ppl. It's the same story with The Beatles, MJ, and Elvis. In reality, Madonna is no more acclaimed than Janet. Her stans like to act like her catalog is so revered when in reality, out of her 11 studio albums, the only ones that matter are Like A Prayer, Ray Of Light, Music, and Confessions; just like how Janet only has 4 albums that really matter, plus a greatest hits (Immaculate Collection and DOAD). Her contributions to pop music and pop culture, are very much so exaggerated, while an artist like Janet has REALLY been more influential but won't get the credit.

And Mariah isn't a better artist. She's got too much fluff and repetition, and she was a trail follower, rather than a blazer, which is what Madonna was (minus the 90s up until ROL).

Archived