Doing Homework at 3 a.m....

Reyna ♔

Although I don't condone procrastination, I think it works most of the time. I work well under pressure and when the wheels start turning, then it's a wrap. It's either get the shit done, or suffer the consequences. :lmao:

+1 for this :cheer: Some of my best work is done when I procrastinate. I remember waiting until the very last minute like around this time of morning when it was due to work on my research paper for AP Language. 95% baby :thumbup:

Although I don't condone procrastination, I think it works most of the time. I work well under pressure and when the wheels start turning, then it's a wrap. It's either get the shit done, or suffer the consequences. :lmao:

LOL exactly! I've been procrastinating since the 4th grade

+1 for this :cheer: Some of my best work is done when I procrastinate. I remember waiting until the very last minute like around this time of morning when it was due to work on my research paper for AP Language. 95% baby :thumbup:

I've done my best work procrastinating. -_-

LOL exactly! I've been procrastinating since the 4th grade

Now girl.. :umm::lmao: I think I started when I was in HS. -_-

:lol: Depends on the paper for me. I hate writing when I have to analyze something. I like to express my creativity and bring something new. Analyzing makes it all so confined. -_-

I hate research papers..creative writing..everything! :lmao: The only thing that I do like is that it helps for my job which is human resources. Gotta be professional when dealing with this gubment officials and whatnot.. :rolleyes:

Archived