Lady Gaga is making waves in politics...How much do you feel that increases her worth as a popstar?

King Baby

Not at all, love. And I saw neither were you. I didn't know sharing an opinion in a direction the thread-maker started was bad. Oh well.

Didn't you say that Christians were horrible story tellers on the first page? Thats kinda offensive and had nothing to do with the topic really. You can have an opinion but you were making light of someones belief because you don't agree with it. To me that was disrespectful.... I still didn't see how that had to do with gaga and her disrespectful ways.

Didn't you say that Christians were horrible story tellers on the first page? Thats kinda offensive and had nothing to do with the topic really. You can have an opinion but you were making light of someones belief because you don't agree with it to me that was disrespectful. I still didn't see how that had to do with gaga and her disrespectful ways.

Your comment on how she worships the "devil" and how that's supposed to play on her character and all that didn't either.

Shes an opportunist when it comes to gay people. I feel like her motives aren't for a good cause something seems off about her.

I agree with the first part, but her beliefs or lack thereof when it comes to worship have no reign on her total character. Through many people's eyes, you both worship impossibilities, so one bashing the other can appear like a very stupid move.

Archived