Lady Gaga is making waves in politics...How much do you feel that increases her worth as a popstar?

King Baby

Somebody said she needs to be like beyonce, and shut up and sing, and send money to the charities and such...But I believe that popstars are citizens to and have a right to express themselves like any other citizens of the country. What you think?

And does this elevate her above other pop stars in your opinion. She attended Obama's speech the other day which everybody else was quick to run to his parties and all that type of stuff. :shifty:

Somebody said she needs to be like beyonce, and shut up and sing, and send money to the charities and such...But I believe that popstars are citizens to and have a right to express themselves like any other citizens of the country. What you think?

And does this elevate her above other pop stars in your opinion. She attended Obama's speech the other day which everybody else was quick to run to his parties and all that type of stuff. :shifty:

She should shut up she worships the devil anyway.. I'm not down with that.

if she can get the 18 to 25 yr old chirren to vote democratic then ...i l would like her :thumbup:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She said something about how he became ugly when he got kicked out of heaven, so my young smart ass asked "So if God doesn't like you or you go against him, he will make you physically ugly?" I think she told the Pastor about it, because the next Sunday the Pastor was preaching about how the Bible says he was a handsome angel and so on. I was so lost and just wanted to know what the truth was. -_-

She said something about how he became ugly when he got kicked out of heaven, so my young smart ass asked "So if God doesn't like you or you go against him, he will make you physically ugly?" I think she told the Pastor about it, because the next Sunday the Pastor was preaching about how the Bible says he was a handsome angel and so on. I was so lost and just wanted to know what the truth was. -_-

Sounds like what happened when I asked my father (the preacher) how a virgin giving birth to "God's son" who had to live "perfectly" and end up dying on a cross, had to exactly do with forgiveness. Good thing I asked in front of my grandparents, because if not, ohh dear. But they laughed their asses off, it was PERFECT :lmao:

Sounds like what happened when I asked my father (the preacher) how a virgin giving birth to "God's son" who had to live "perfectly" and end up dying on a cross, had to exactly do with forgiveness. Good thing I asked in front of my grandparents, because if not, ohh dear. But they laughed their asses off, it was PERFECT :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They would have just changed the subject if your grandparents weren't there. :lmao:

I normally watch it on the History channel, but I'll see if their website has it or it it's on youtube. Their whole "Noah and the Ark" angle made perfect sense. And I love it when they do the ancient Mayan and Egyptian times.

Oh now that sounds like something to watch. I'm gonna do a search on Youtube now to see if I can find it there. The link to the site would be cool, too, thanks :)

Oh now that sounds like something to watch. I'm gonna do a search on Youtube now to see if I can find it there. The link to the site would be cool, too, thanks :)

This is a good one:

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/playlists/season-2-full-episodes#ancient-aliens-aliens-and-deadly-weapons

Sadly it's the only full episode on the site.

Lets respect other peoples religion and not mock them...

Gaga constantly does things that are disrespectful to christian people with her little hidden messages and not so hidden ones... if you like her thats nice... the subject is her and not a opportunity to bash something you don't believe in or understand.

This -_-

Archived