Sherri Shepherd mentions her beloved Janet on "The View"..again

---

Credit: J/X. asham.gif

NB: this isn’t word for word because they talk so much)

Sherri: I get jealous of pretty girls sometime, I’m not lyin’! Sal asked me to do Janet. I tried to jump up on that chair. I fell off. I had no control! I put the glove and hat on – I looked like a bus driver! I'M JEALOUS OF JANET JACKSON!

Whoopi: Oh I see. I thought you were telling me that Sal had asked you to * do * Janet.

Sherri: No, he asked me to DO Janet. We tryin’ to make the marriage work. Sometimes we like to be different people!

Whoopi: Ya know what, that’s what you get! Why can’t it just be you?! Why can’t you jump on the chair and be Sherri?

Sherri: Cause Sherri falls off the chair! When you Janet – when I channel Janet – and I jump on the chair…

Whoopi: You still fell!

Sherri: And that’s why I’m jealous of Janet – the Pleasure Principle was not workin’ with me last night!

Whoopi: Sherri, just so you know, most of the time when you see folks doing these moves, they’ve actually practiced them.

Sherri: Well, that just means I gotta be Janet 6 more days!

Whoopi: No, you need to be Sherri who can leap on that chair and do all that (Whoopi does little move with her arms)

Sherri: I’ma be Whoopi! I’ma be Whoopi bein’ Janet!

Whoopi: Be Sherri bein’ Sherri and I guarantee you’ll get some… well be right back!

Credit: J/X. asham.gif

NB: this isn’t word for word because they talk so much)

Sherri: I get jealous of pretty girls sometime, I’m not lyin’! Sal asked me to do Janet. I tried to jump up on that chair. I fell off. I had no control! I put the glove and hat on – I looked like a bus driver! I'M JEALOUS OF JANET JACKSON!

Why can I picture this? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Her look would kill any roleplay costume. :lmao:

Archived