The 1987 Madison Square Garden concert

jarrylf

I have pictures of this concert, no video, and have read about it in more than a few places, but I've never gotten details, and damnit I want details, I wanna know the setlist at least. I think it sold out, like I feel like I read that a few times. Is there anybody with info on this show?

p22.jpg

Untitled1.png

JanetJackson1987NYC.jpg

Janet-Jackson--007.jpg

that performance is from ICE CAPADES the skating show @ MSG. she performed CONTROL & NASTY

THANKS A TRILLION, I had no idea (well besides Nasty) but I always heard really great things about this show. I thought it was like a lil promo tour for Control, cause I heard in 87 she did go a few places and perform, but I was never aware of the setlist. I've heard she's done You Can Be Mine live.

Wish we had footage of it

I have pictures of this concert, no video, and have read about it in more than a few places, but I've never gotten details, and damnit I want details, I wanna know the setlist at least. I think it sold out, like I feel like I read that a few times. Is there anybody with info on this show?

p22.jpg

Untitled1.png

JanetJackson1987NYC.jpg

Janet-Jackson--007.jpg

Gawd Damn Janet was fuckin' fine as fuck! idk why but those pics make me horny :mellow:

Archived