New song, "Warrior"

LyricalLesson

I like it. If you need a rapper to hop on the remix...

...don't call on me because I can't rap.

-_- But I'll be gladly to be a dancer in the video. :clapping:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Thanks! I'll be in touch with you for your dancing skillz when the video drops -_-:lol:

that kinda made my giny wet for some reason. :huh:

Voodeux likes :good:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm glad I was able to wet your giny! Wait, :unsure::lol:

I like it a lot. It almost feels like an Eminem song with the big chorus. I thought it would be too close to the "E.T." melody, but you did a good job making it your own.

:D Thanks Eli! At first I was like :blink: when you mentioned Eminem...but when I stopped to think about it, I can definitely see what you mean, stylistically it is kinda similar :o Yessir, I wanted to stray real far away from "E.T."'s original melody (it was hard because I love the song) but it's necessary if you want to legitimately recreate a track :thumbup:

LOOOOVVVEEE it! The second verse had me goin' like crazy. This is a great song, J. Excellent job :thumbup:

:blush: Thanks Reyna, that second verse was written out of impatience :asham: I didn't feel like singing anything because the process was taking longer than I wanted to. But now? It's probably my favorite part too :lol:

:blush: Thanks Reyna, that second verse was written out of impatience :asham: I didn't feel like singing anything because the process was taking longer than I wanted to. But now? It's probably my favorite part too :lol:

You're welcome, babe ^_^ Rushing worked for you then :lol: It paid off thoroughly :thumbup:

Archived