Very nice new Jermaine Jackson song leaked

Idrag4mj

This song must be the best thing Jermaine has done in at least 20 years.

I actually believe he coulda had decent R&b career..but i don't know what it was ..weather it was laziness...entitlement because who his brother was..jealously..that prevented him from striving as hard as his superstar siblings janet and mike.. i will never understand..

Instead of doing more stuff like this and putting an original album out..his busy murdering michael and janet classics..smh

He has a beautiful voice..and i think we most a-times forget because his always trying sing Michael's songs which are not suited for him..

If he focused on the R&B game, he could have been pretty strong. But like you said, he tried to get into Pop far too much with singing what his brother did. He does NOT have a voice for that. Michael's voice could fit with any genre, Jermaine's cannot. I think that also sparked some jealousy from him to Mike. But again, he could have at least stayed someway relevant if he stuck to R&B.

Sad to say though, he's basically missed his time. He's branded as "Michael's brother Jermaine". Not simply "Jermaine Jackson". And it's really too late for that to change.

But I'll be buying this song. I'm in love with it :wub:

Jermaine could always sing. That was never an issue. His problem was that he could never find his own lane. He was tryna be Mike, and that shit didn't work. Sonically Janet went in a different direction than Mike, and it paid off. Jermaine should have focused on his R&B roots. Its hard to beleive, but when the J5 first blew up, folks were calling Jermaine the next marvin gaye. He never lived up to his potential.

Jermaine could always sing. That was never an issue. His problem was that he could never find his own lane. He was tryna be Mike, and that shit didn't work. Sonically Janet went in a different direction than Mike, and it paid off. Jermaine should have focused on his R&B roots. Its hard to beleive, but when the J5 first blew up, folks were calling Jermaine the next marvin gaye. He never lived up to his potential.

:clapping:

Archived