Weird Facts About You thread

Reyna ♔

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o really? I'm shocked, I'm not always good at that :asham: But if that qualifies for you telling me, you can message it to me. I'd rather you not say it on the forum if you don't want to :lol:

Lmaoo i can't find the name of the person....the person rarely posts...when i come across it again i will Pm you :yep:

My eating habits change with different types of stress. If the stress is personal I eat more. If it's with outside situations I can't eat.

Ex. Personal: Break up, death in the family, issues at home.

Ex. Outside: School, dance team, work.

Truth? Something that can't be or can hardly be debated.

I think so too. I just don't think my perception of my personality is necessarily fact. I can't judge myself without it being relative to other people and their traits. Your eating habits one, OTOH, is definitely a weird fact because you can track it.

I think so too. I just don't think my perception of my personality is necessarily fact. I can't judge myself without it being relative to other people and their traits. Your eating habits one, OTOH, is definitely a weird fact because you can track it.

Hmm you have a great point. I've just always considered that a fact since no-one's really been able to challenge it. But yeah, true, about the eating habits.

Archived