Weird Facts About You thread

Reyna ♔

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have the weirdest, I NEVER take off my socks (unless to change them or when Im going swimming or taking a shower) because I dont like the way my feet look lol, seriously, and people tell me they dont look bad but I dont like the way they look. And its not 1 of those things where I think everybody's feet is ugly, but I just really dont like looking at mine lol.

I think I have the weirdest, I NEVER take off my socks (unless to change them or when Im going swimming or taking a shower) because I dont like the way my feet look lol, seriously, and people tell me they dont look bad but I dont like the way they look. And its not 1 of those things where I think everybody's feet is ugly, but I just really dont like looking at mine lol.

I've never heard of this before :asham:

I've never heard of this before :asham:

Yea most people havent, (plus I just love the way socks feel lol, and sleeping in them) Speaking of sleeping thats my 2nd thing

I LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE Sleeping in a cold bed/room, because I love sleeping under heavy blankets & comforters and alot of pillows. And the bed feels like heaven when its fully your own body temperature keeping it warm. Hell even when its snowing I'll open the window a crack to get that icy breeze over the bed lol.

And I HATE sleeping in heat, like BEYOND hate, its extremely hard for me to sleep in like 90 degrees and no air conditioner.

If a friend hurts me in any way or says they don't wanna be friends anymore, I'm done with them permanently. Even if they just say it out of anger.

I'm not for that "I was just really mad at you" thing. "Say what you mean and mean what you say" - Cheshire Cat.

Archived