"For Janet, The Jacksons Are No Laughing Matter"

bu.

Agreed ..for some reason i feel like even though janet has not been really huge in brazil ...she can sell out a stadium there...obviously it has be months ahead and tons of promo..but i think its possible

I've seen fans say Control is one of the best selling international albums in Brazil. But I haven't seen a legit source. Plus, they know who she is and will see her according to fans in Brazil. The only thing is her ability to sell venues in other parts of South America. Playing the biggest cities in each country would be the best option.

She's such a diva. She couldn't stand it when dude touched her during Feedback. Mahalo or whoever the security is (not Joey...the other big dude) came and told the whole front row off saying 'If you touch her you're out' during the interval. Girl next to me tried it with him.

I've seen fans say Control is one of the best selling international albums in Brazil. But I haven't seen a legit source. Plus, they know who she is and will see her according to fans in Brazil. The only thing is her ability to sell venues in other parts of South America. Playing the biggest cities in each country would be the best option.

True...Stadium/arena dates in the biggest cities in every country

My mistake, that was Mexico

1 Justin Bieber, Cobra Starship, Big Time Rush Foro Sol

Mexico City, Mexico

Oct. 1-2, 2011

$6,027,190

94,449 / 106,028

2 / 0

$143.67, $18.14

OCESA-CIE

But he did a set of stadiums while in Brazil. :lol:

Just damn!! ..was he the headliner..well i guess

Janet can sure as hell pull at least 10k ..in mexico

Just damn!! ..was he the headliner..well i guess

Janet can sure as hell pull at least 10k ..in mexico

She's gotta go to Mexico City. Cozumel and Cancun are the only other cities that matter, but there aren't enough ppl there to pull a crowd of at least 2k.

Archived