Boi

Xtraordinary Xternal

Lawd...who did you punch in the face? :sigh:

:excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My two best friends almost got into... he explained that hes ur best friend not mine....

His ex was going to a gay club for the first time... and they just broke up... however my other bestfriend was all over ex.... Which got my other friend...to almost snap...

I pulled him to the side for a second and he was like well hes my friend for now but he better get the fuck off my ex like that....

The thing is his ex is new to the whole gay thing and they were together for two years... so I understood where he was coming from....

I was so high and drunk but I still remained sexy and in control :lmao: :lmao: :whistle: :whistle:

• Upvote 1

My two best friends almost got into... he explained that hes ur best friend not mine....

His ex was going to a gay club for the first time... and they just broke up... however my other bestfriend was all over ex.... Which got my other friend...to almost snap...

I pulled him to the side for a second and he was like well hes my friend for now but he better get the fuck off my ex like that....

The thing is his ex is new to the whole gay thing and they were together for two years... so I understood where he was coming from....

I was so high and drunk but I still remained sexy and in control :lmao: :lmao: :whistle: :whistle:

lucky that I wasnt there

I would of fucking corrupted you every which way possible :ph34r: