Why This Much Publicity About The Tour Rescheduling

Idrag4mj

Its Just mind blowing the among of publicity she has gotten for flying back to attend the trail..is just unbelievable ...like i checked and over 2,000 news outlasts have reported on it....extending to media outlets worldwide ..with it even coming up on news segments in some countries ..this is more publicity than she even got when she announced that she was going on tour..in-fact i have some friends in australia who said they just found of that janet is touring there..

So i ask why is the media going over kill with this simple story?

Its Just mind blowing the among of publicity she has gotten for flying back to attend the trail..is just unbelievable ...like i checked and over 2,000 news outlasts have reported on it....extending to media outlets worldwide ..with it even coming up on news segments in some countries ..this is more publicity than she even got when she announced that she was going on tour..in-fact i have some friends in australia who said they just found of that janet is touring there..

So i ask why is the media going over kill with this simple story?

:blink: that's not enough media outlets.................let me tweet her management...someone is asleep @ the wheel :shifty:

you also have 2 remember that Janet is the SOLE HEIR 2 the JACKSON DYNASTY...........now that Mike is gone her every move will/has 2 be documented...........................ESPECIALLY while performing in a SELLOUT WORLDWIDE tour that was suppose 2 last 4 only 6 months but has now been extended till the FALL-2013.......along w/ a new film role & new album !! -_- u betta get ready-cause THIS-IS-SIIICK !!!

:blink: that's not enough media outlets.................let me tweet her management...someone is asleep @ the wheel :shifty:

you also have 2 remember that Janet is the SOLE HEIR 2 the JACKSON DYNASTY...........now that Mike is gone her every move will/has 2 be documented...........................ESPECIALLY while performing in a SELLOUT WORLDWIDE tour that was suppose 2 last 4 only 6 months but has now been extended till the FALL-2013.......along w/ a new film role & new album !! -_- u betta get ready-cause THIS-IS-SIIICK !!!

emm don't you mean 2012 ?

I wonder if Janet knows the world is ending in 2012. :unsure:

see u are my GEMINI twin cause i've been saying the same thing !! :excited: THANK GOD we got 2 see janet burn the stage down 1 mo time while we're still on earth -_-

next janet tour will be in heaven.............MJ will be doing background vocals 4 the event !! :yahoo:

see u are my GEMINI twin cause i've been saying the same thing !! :excited: THANK GOD we got 2 see janet burn the stage down 1 mo time while we're still on earth -_-

next janet tour will be in heaven.............MJ will be doing background vocals 4 the event !! :yahoo:

:lol:

There's a write up that says Janet is going back to Canada. :unsure:

The world can't end...not until I have my way with you. :shifty:

The world can end now as far as that's concerned.

Archived