THIS or THAT

LyricalLesson

:lol:

Ahhh, hard one...Brazilians are so good looking :blush: -- but, I think I'm gonna have to roll with EGYPT

ASHLEE SIMPSON or JESSICA SIMPSON

(that was my choice too ^_^)

Jessica

-----------

1. Front row tickets at all Janet's concerts but never get to meet her in person

or

2. Meet Janet in person but never get to attend any concerts

:devil:

(that was my choice too ^_^)

Jessica

-----------

1. Front row tickets at all Janet's concerts but never get to meet her in person

or

2. Meet Janet in person but never get to attend any concerts

:devil:

:excited: Ahhhh you're too good at this Andy :lol: this is a TOUGH one

After 5 minutes of deliberation...I think I'm going to go with #2 -- I would give up seeing Janet in concert, ever, to actually meet her :blush:

MARIAH CAREY or SHANICE ;) I thought I'd give you a hard one!

:excited: Ahhhh you're too good at this Andy :lol: this is a TOUGH one

After 5 minutes of deliberation...I think I'm going to go with #2 -- I would give up seeing Janet in concert, ever, to actually meet her :blush:

MARIAH CAREY or SHANICE ;) I thought I'd give you a hard one!

:lol: Aw snap, well I guess that's what I get... Mariah. :tear: (mainly cuz I've been a fan longer and she's released more lol)

Songwriting or live performing? (probably not as hard but)

:lol: Aw snap, well I guess that's what I get... Mariah. :tear: (mainly cuz I've been a fan longer and she's released more lol)

Songwriting or live performing? (probably not as hard but)

I had a feeling you were gonna pick MC, :lol: sorry I had to pull that on you.

This one was a little bit easier...though I'm BIG on songwriting, if you can't perform live -- I don't have much respect for you. So I'm rolling with LIVE PERFORMING...

MUFASA or SCAR (I've never even seen the movie, so hopefully I spelled the names right :asham:)

I had a feeling you were gonna pick MC, :lol: sorry I had to pull that on you.

This one was a little bit easier...though I'm BIG on songwriting, if you can't perform live -- I don't have much respect for you. So I'm rolling with LIVE PERFORMING...

MUFASA or SCAR (I've never even seen the movie, so hopefully I spelled the names right :asham:)

:lol: Actually my favorites now go in these pairs pretty much... Janet & Mariah then Shanice & MJ then TLC & Prince :asham:

Cool! :lol: Well then you won't respect me cuz I can't properly execute the songs I write (not that my writing's any great. :lol:)

Yeah they're spelled right. :lol: Mufasa (It's not his fault he was born first -_-:lol:)

Visit 1000 years back in time or 1000 years into the future? :lol:

:lol: Actually my favorites now go in these pairs pretty much... Janet & Mariah then Shanice & MJ then TLC & Prince :asham:

Cool! :lol: Well then you won't respect me cuz I can't properly execute the songs I write (not that my writing's any great. :lol:)

Yeah they're spelled right. :lol: Mufasa (It's not his fault he was born first -_-:lol:)

Visit 1000 years back in time or 1000 years into the future? :lol:

You got good taste my friend -- I like all of the acts you mentioned :w00t:

:lol: I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit, get a mic and grab a stage and I'm sure you can light that b**** on fiya! :lol:

:lmao: I've heard that Scar's got quite the 'tude. Somebody needs to wave a tranquilizer in front of his face to set that kitty cat straight :coffee:

It would be SICK AS HECK to venture 1000 years into the future, just as long as I had a guarenteed trip back to present time!

LEGS AMPUTATED or ARMS AMPUTATED

You got good taste my friend -- I like all of the acts you mentioned :w00t:

:lol: I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit, get a mic and grab a stage and I'm sure you can light that b**** on fiya! :lol:

:lmao: I've heard that Scar's got quite the 'tude. Somebody needs to wave a tranquilizer in front of his face to set that kitty cat straight :coffee:

It would be SICK AS HECK to venture 1000 years into the future, just as long as I had a guarenteed trip back to present time!

LEGS AMPUTATED or ARMS AMPUTATED

Thanks, yeah they're all amazing. ^_^ Maybe an empty stage; I don't like being stared at lol. Right, Scar's all about cheap shots but Simba wasn't having that. :lol:And yes, a trip back is guaranteed. I shoulda said "round trip." :lol:

Dang now it's gotten serious. :lol:Legs amputated ... so I can still type. -_-

-------

Become a tiger or a dolphin? (I don't know :lol:)

Thanks, yeah they're all amazing. ^_^ Maybe an empty stage; I don't like being stared at lol. Right, Scar's all about cheap shots but Simba wasn't having that. :lol:And yes, a trip back is guaranteed. I shoulda said "round trip." :lol:

Dang now it's gotten serious. :lol:Legs amputated ... so I can still type. -_-

-------

Become a tiger or a dolphin? (I don't know :lol:)

Dolphin. :lol:

No phone for a month or no television for a month

Definitely the DEODORANT STICK -- for some reason the spray makes me perspire more :sigh: (I got an explanation for everything, huh? :lol:)

SAMANTHA STOSUR or LLEYTON HEWITT (I only asked this because you're Australian :asham:)

I'm a deodorant stick guy as well. :lol:

What a great reason :asham: Samantha Stosur

Beach or swimming pool