Janet's New Movie ..Rumored to be Playing Ella

Idrag4mj

This film wouldn't be a documentary though. It's a biopic. Unless biopic narrations would count :unsure:

I think you got it mixed up, a biopic is a movie about someones life with actors playing the person not just their voice (Ray, Introducing Dorthy Dandridge, Selena, etc.) but this is definately a documentary because its people sitting being interviewed about the subject. Maybe this crosses into a dramatization because of the voice overs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After michael died "what message are we sending to our kids when were are glorying somebody who didn't want to be black "

His full statement was:

I wonder what young black kids are thinking now as we glorify MJ who went through such lengths to change his complexion and have white kids interesting to think about in the context of the comments about the complexion of the kids at the pool.

Just to be clear, I’m very much an MJ fan and I believe he should be celebrated. Just acknowledging that there were some troubling and sad aspects of his life that should at least be thought-provoking to us.

Ok, enough “deep thoughts” for tonight. Hope I didn’t offend w/ the MJ thoughts. I truly appreciate and respect him as an artist…And my comments were in no way meant as a diss to him. Just looking at bigger questions that came to mind with the Philly incident

He also said whenhe found out he died:

Michael Jackson will always be remembered as one of the greatest performers in the history of popular music. As a child of the 80’s, I feel as though his music and his videos have been an inseparable part of my life and that of an entire generation. And the powerful thing about great music is that it will always live on. He was and always will be an icon. My heart goes out to his family, friends and countless fans for their tragic loss.

His full statement was:

He also said whenhe found out he died:

see the shit was unnecessary for him to say in the first place especially on the same night of mike's passing...he knew he fucked up and tried to back paddle...too late you done said it now pussy

Archived