Janet's New Movie ..Rumored to be Playing Ella

Idrag4mj

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how people complained about others DISCUSSING Janet in another Tyler Perry movie, but those people aren't in here discussing the rumored role.

Yes we did, refer to page 1 :coffee: . Hell this turned into "What John Legend said about Michael" but its still relevant to the topic as John is apart of this project with Janet, its not rumored (and proven not to be true). :filenails:

If Janet picked and chose who she worked with because they said something about her family... We'd never see her again... Professionalism is key

True. LOL. I wonder how she deals with ppl constantly talking shit about her brother. I know I would always be going off LOL

Well I wasn't aiming THAT high, I was thinking like a Golden Globe or something. :lmao: But an Oscar does sound nice. :shifty:

It's easier to find a list of Oscars :thumbup:

And you can pretty much get an idea off those...and then know that any biopic less than an Oscar will have a better chance and the numbers will be a bit greater.

I really don't think this is an acting part though. Let's all just get over the fact that the new movie is a cameo with Patricia Agnew in The Marriage Counselor -_-

It's easier to find a list of Oscars :thumbup:

And you can pretty much get an idea off those...and then know that any biopic less than an Oscar will have a better chance and the numbers will be a bit greater.

I really don't think this is an acting part though. Let's all just get over the fact that the new movie is a cameo with Patricia Agnew in The Marriage Counselor -_-

If her next role isn't lead or supporting, I am going to be so pressed. :thumbdown:

There's definately best documentary category's and I forget which show has it (whether its the Emmy's or the Oscars) but I think someone has best narration category somewhere.

This film wouldn't be a documentary though. It's a biopic. Unless biopic narrations would count :unsure:

Archived