Jordin Sparks Is Looking Very WOW

Idrag4mj

:excited:

:thumbup: And I aint jus sayin that cause Jordins ma girl now, like what all 3 of the sisters were wearing was COMPLETELY different, like they showed some SKIN, I guess Jordin is tryin to come out of the goody image lol. Which makes me happy (Cause Im so damn disapointed in Raven) because I think its...ugh...when certain people do the "Disney"/Goody image for so long its just not cool lol.

Not sayin she needs to pull a Lindsay (not about the drugs but she JUMPED from Disney to the fast lane so fast) but try to avoid being like Raven.

:thumbup: And I aint jus sayin that cause Jordins ma girl now, like what all 3 of the sisters were wearing was COMPLETELY different, like they showed some SKIN, I guess Jordin is tryin to come out of the goody image lol. Which makes me happy (Cause Im so damn disapointed in Raven) because I think its...ugh...when certain people do the "Disney"/Goody image for so long its just not cool lol.

Not sayin she needs to pull a Lindsay (not about the drugs but she JUMPED from Disney to the fast lane so fast) but try to avoid being like Raven.

Musically jordin is considered more of an artist than raven is though

Musically jordin is considered more of an artist than raven is though

Oh I agree whole heartedly, I mean Raven is SUCH a disapointment to me, because I love her,and I think she is a good singer and a good actress but Disney is dumbing down her talents and her potential, I mean she could be HOTT, and not even purpusely be a sex cymbol or anything but just cater to adults AND kids, not just kids, cause kids are VERY fickle and I dont think this generation of kids under 10 know who she is or where she's from (my 9 yr old niece only knows her from the Cosby Show re-runs and NOTHING else, my 2 older nieces know about Thats So Raven and the old Cheetah Girls tho)

Archived