ThatOtherFan's Happy Thanksgiving Thread

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not you know he was gonna be in here regardless of me saying his name or not :lol: :lol: Besides, I loves my Henri :wub: And the shade to you was your fault for calling him out in post one :filenails:

Nope, it's all your fault that he came in here! <_<

You love him more than me? :umm:

That shade wasn't my fault! I simply said I love all the members here except Hendrika...you're the one who summoned him here by continually mentioning him! :umm:

Nope, it's all your fault that he came in here! <_<

You love him more than me? :umm:

That shade wasn't my fault! I simply said I love all the members here except Hendrika...you're the one who summoned him here by continually mentioning him! :umm:

No. It's yours. :filenails:

No, brother. :rolleyes:

Yes it was! And that is called PROVOKING him. Genius :rolleyes: Plus I only mentioned him one extra time :rolleyes:

I'd hate to have to drag on my holiday

tumblr_luvfamc61t1qfjjglo5_500.gif

23oa9y.jpg

I'm ready whenever you are. :coffee:

Happy Turkey Day and I'm passing out :wave:

Passing out, already? Lawd....you must've gotten drunk. :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

:wave:

:blush:

I should lock your thread for laughs

You better not, Darlinda!!!

I just sent you another text too! :rolleyes:

No. It's yours. :filenails:

No, brother. :rolleyes:

Yes it was! And that is called PROVOKING him. Genius :rolleyes: Plus I only mentioned him one extra time :rolleyes:

Is not!!! :hmph:

You betta not love him more! *calls off preparation of another ship to the sun*

I didn't provoke him! Just speaking the truth! :coffee: You mentioning him brought him in here...and OF COURSE he just had to do too much! :sigh:

Is not!!! :hmph:

You betta not love him more! *calls off preparation of another ship to the sun*

I didn't provoke him! Just speaking the truth! :coffee: You mentioning him brought him in here...and OF COURSE he just had to do too much! :sigh:

Is too!!! :filenails:

So selfish :rolleyes:

By provoking him! And you know you love him :coffee: SO what if it did? He made me laugh :lmao:

Is too!!! :filenails:

So selfish :rolleyes:

By provoking him! And you know you love him :coffee: SO what if it did? He made me laugh :lmao:

IS NOT!!!! <_<

:yep: I want you all to myself. :shifty:

I DID NOT PROVOKE HIM!!! :rolleyes: Hendrika is okay, when he isn't doing the absolute most! :umm: So you admit what you said brought him in here...finally! ^_^ He did the MOST, but nothing he's done in this thread was funny! :coffee:

IS NOT!!!! <_<

:yep: I want you all to myself. :shifty:

I DID NOT PROVOKE HIM!!! :rolleyes: Hendrika is okay, when he isn't doing the absolute most! :umm: So you admit what you said brought him in here...finally! ^_^ He did the MOST, but nothing he's done in this thread was funny! :coffee:

IS TOO!!!! :filenails:

And for what reason? :rolleyes:

YES YOU DID!!! :rolleyes: He can be funny then, too :lol: You started it, I finished it :coffee: Yes it was funny :lmao:

I-S.... N-O-T!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just because... :shifty:

I NEVER PROVOKE ANYONE!! :coffee: Hendrika is NEVER funny. :coffee: You started it and you brought Hendrika in here, glad we could clear that up. ^_^ Not funny! :umm:

Is too. End all. :coffee:

Aren't you forgetting someone? :filenails:

Now you know damn well...:umm: Yes he is :lmao: I started nothing and I just encouraged him ^_^ Very funny ^_^

It's not over until I say it's over. :rolleyes: ...NOW it's over! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Nope, because I can have him shipped to the sun too! :excited: :excited:

I'm a perfect angel! I NEVER provoke anyone. :yep: No, he's completely boring and unfunny...he just simply does the most. :coffee: Exactly, you encouraged him. He came in here because of you. :wave: Not even slightly funny. :coffee:

Thank You Boo, Happy Thanksgiving hope you've enjoyed your day :)

Thank you! :blush:

I hope you had a good day too! ^_^

It's not over until I say it's over. :rolleyes: ...NOW it's over! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm a perfect angel! I NEVER provoke anyone. :yep: No, he's completely boring and unfunny...he just simply does the most. :coffee: Exactly, you encouraged him. He came in here because of you. :wave: Not even slightly funny. :coffee:

Thank you! :blush:

I hope you had a good day too! ^_^

We made a Turkey for the kids but no one even wants turkey, we all ate honey BBQ ribs instead. I got my pumpkin pie and ice cream so I'm all set ^_^

To all of that:

mrq0jt.gif

Archived